Djibouti Chinese Investment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They are very intelligent people also Djibouti and the only one I think left from the big DIR clan who still knows 'Somali xeer' and Diinta Islamka. Djibouti never joined Somalia and then ask I separate like a kaffir because for a muslim to join a muslim nation and then to separate indicates one of those people are not muslim to begin with dhinaca diinta.

Waa loo fasaxay Djibouti inay dal gooni ah noqdan oo darufo gaar ah haysto dhinaca canfarta. The sayid never attacked them which tells you a-lot. Somalia accepted Djibouti to become a nation with full blessings from Siyad barre. No1 forced hargeisa to join Somalia, No1 went there with a gun, they joined willingly. At least puntland was forced hadi runta loo hadlayo to join hamar and has a far stronger case for separation if it became real but they do not seek it even because they think it may mean violating somali 'xeer' and islamic shariah but in all honesty it isn't for Puntland, which can argue we were forced without our APPROVAL, nagama soo 'go'in' dhinaceena ku darida bariga iyo koonfurta 1929 with many evidence of violence used and italy attacking hobyo, baargaal, etc.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't hate all Dir people, I respect Djibouti people and Dire Dawa people and generally Issa though, you can sense their different in their norms and culture which indicates something to me anyways. Politics aside yes their pro irir but these people don't go around meeting in rooms talking about how do we genocide a clan or beelo sidan isku dirna, it shows u the mentality of those people are still 'badiye' and not 'talo iyo tabar' inay isku daran type of siyasad of the 60s. Two different types of politicians in Somalia and no1 even talks about that. The grading of a politician has to be done because their not all equal in weight.

Halka kan manta joggo koox yar oo 20 ah ayuu soo aruriya iyo isku dir ma soo dhaafi kara siyasadisa, isn't that fuckin sad how low class our politicians are and indicates 68 IQ because they don't have straegies to unify talo & tabar together to bring about a lasting solution that actually sticks for decades or centuries. Abdillahi got one federalism and it has stuck for decades now, after using talo n tabar wisely and hence look at where the nation is heading(slowly) yes but it's far better then 20 team koox running around with 20k each and then in office just plays isku dir and leaves 4 years later and nothing has changed politically in the nation.

Siyasada Somalia isma badelin manta, horumar haa in-yar waa dhacay lakin there is no talo n tabar type of politician to end political matters on either side. Hence tit for tat increases and 4 years get wasted and we repeat the cycle and habar gedir is like YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and majerten is like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:liberaltears:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maybe when I run for PL president, I will advice my father and he will call our team TALO IYO TABAR and he will say to me 'rageedi' that will speak to the old generation what your GOALS ARE which is 100% POLITICAL SETTLEMENT IN SOMALIA utilizing 1960 style politics.

Asad diyano has no campaign slogan which indicates your 'end goal'. My team will be talo(bringing a team of well respected talo ppl in each clan regardless if I like them or not) and 'tabar' which is to unify all our resources together to win the election. Hence my team will be talo n tabar cabinet and we start working out strategies to bring about a political settlement in somalia to end this soweto conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending