Djibouti ambassador walks away when asked about the attack in Saylac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soomaaliya waa lagu qasban yahay nin diida iyo nin doonaba, We have no choice to join Djibouti, Their is a International Law no Country can Annex Somalia's Territory except 5 Supper Powers Russia, USA, China, UK ,France, Even Somaliland will not be Recognized because all other States
will seek recognition too , South Sudan and Kosovo are too different, Religion and Ethnicity play major role for recognition of New Nation. in United Nations. who want Somaliland recognition are not they Isaq ? Isaq is are Somali Clan not even minority clan they are one of the Nobel Clans
Dir-(Isaq Gadaburi Isse Biyo maal Qubays etc) Darod iyo Hawiye ,
The
perceived majority of the population are composed of the ethnic nomadic-pastoralist Somalis who speak Af-Maxaa-tiri
(i.e. the “noble clans” of the
Darood, Hawiye, Dir, and – depending on one’s perspective – the Isaaq),
source http://www.refworld.org/pdfid/4b29f5e82.pdf

I was thinking of a Djibouti/Somaliland union with the symbolic capital situated in Zaila and than changing the name of the new country into Adal

:banderas:

Soomaaliya waa lagu qasban yahay nin diida iyo nin doonaba, We have no choice to join Djibouti, Their is a International Law no Country can Annex Somalia's Territory except 5 Supper Powers Russia, USA, China, UK ,France, Even Somaliland will not be Recognized because all other States
will seek recognition too , South Sudan and Kosovo are too different, Religion and Ethnicity play major role for recognition of New Nation. in United Nations. who want Somaliland recognition are not they Isaq ? Isaq is are Somali Clan not even minority clan they are one of the Nobel Clans
Dir-(Isaq Gadaburi Isse Biyo maal Qubays etc) Darod iyo Hawiye ,
The
perceived majority of the population are composed of the ethnic nomadic-pastoralist Somalis who speak Af-Maxaa-tiri
(i.e. the “noble clans” of the
Darood, Hawiye, Dir, and – depending on one’s perspective – the Isaaq),
source http://www.refworld.org/pdfid/4b29f5e82.pdf
Isaaq is not dir :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts