Djibouti A True Example For All Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Look how great it is, I noticed something different about these people when in dire dawa, they are very civilized and the only 'real somali' I met, same with samaroon. The rest are tribal nutcases and proof they are the ancient adal empire, I am not sure who ran it but they would 'sadaqah' women for us to civilize us, they helped the majerten clan 'immensely' and also other clans like 'ciise mudulood' who is like the royalty of mudulood, we did our best also and 'sadaqah' women to harti abgaal hence the name meaning 'strong abgaal' cause it was injected with hartis from habar nugaal, warsangeli, etc. Old generation Somalis were vastly to different to these new breeds. They kept power with areas that had sultanates.

Yacqoub Sultanate, Majerten Sultanates, Warsangeli sultanates. Notice these clans are the most peaceful in Somalia? why is it where-ever dir is in your clan your automatically 'strong' and 'peaceful' and 'strong base', I'll tell you why they were losing the power and being over-run by oromos sxb and even other somalis who are just savages like isaaq and they 'sadaqah' their intelligence, wealth, assets, knowledge and everything to other somali clans to carry on the somali name or else it would've died with them.

Puntland and Djibouti need to be the best of friends sxb we have exactly identical culture, weligeen dad ma weerarno, we always in constant 'difaac' from threats from savages like isaaq and eritrea or in our case habar gedir. Just watch majerten culture and notice how close it is with Issa. I think they are trying to invest again into 'other' savage clans which we must of been in the past due to something we may have done or maybe we violated somali xeer and not uniting people which is the whole purpose of 'dhaxaltoyo' is to continue the somali name, language, culture, and traditions so it doesn't die out and I must say we have done a big terrible job in comparison to how big adal empire was. Waa na lagu khasaaray and their clearly now supporting IRIR which isn't working out cause it's not really in any somali poetry of it ever happening.

Imagine Issa was our neighbor, their would be so much peace sxb unlike Isaaq. I know that for a fact we have commonalities of never warring on others, it's pure 'defence' we maintained that part of Issa culture, but we inherited some other disgusting parts like 'assasinations' of top figures of each clan which is clearly aboriginal and must be from our savage days before ISSA civilized us. Yes we were civilized by them according to my father, cuz our clan name is majerten because she was the noble one where-as our father was just a ragedy savage man lama husin jirin dee kkkk hadi gashin aad ahayde.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at amoud? it's the best university in somalia, we need to learn from Dir niyahow oo beenta iska dhaafna, they were the biggest empire in Somalia and that's why you see DIR everywhere in Somalia as they were sent to civilize us kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk according to my father lakin abaalkeeni ayaa xuma as we were not very popular with other somalis and the whole point of the dhaxal is to foster unity, we failed and if we don't do something to change this, we will become lost majerten in the end also, no clan is guaranteed survival in somalia mark my words on that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's very important to create bah alliances, you can't just rely on your ina adeer side and that's the unique thing about sultanates be it adal, warsangeli, majerten, and even darwish sultanates. It's about spreading out your base into other clans(prosperous and civilized clans tho) and strengthening them because when u have problems you run to them for help or grazing land or re-start again as a clan. It's why warsangeli, osman mahmoud, abgaal(harti abgaal) are the leaders of somalia cause of these bah alliances, they can always recover somewhere else kkkkk you can't you will just disappear like HARLA or Ajuuran kkkk.

Notice where cade muse went? el-afwayn to DIR cause he is BAH DIR, where did caare come too? same deal sxb, they want each of their clan powerful so they boost each other up in the end and why cade threw away las anod to them kkkkk. Bah yacqoub are doing the same thing in hamar using their 'abgaal' yacyoub ties and creating 'centralism' cause their the only ones who will benefit in majerten from it like sharmarke family did kkkk and there is internal war inside osman mahmoud and the rest are 'bah darood clans' who are pro puntlanders(federalism)

It's basically the secret of all sultanates to do this except the xoolo who don't and we call them 'adhiga' dee and all they waste time with is 'killing you' because their jealous because they don't know how to operate as a clan family. That's what my dad was telling before u marry anyone make sure it 'contributes' to our clan vision as per the guidance of our odayaal who have set a 'plan' for our bah dubays as we are linked with warsangeli already as bah alliance and we want to link now to other productive clans especially 'ujeejeen' in abgaal, move half of us into the coast so we have sea access in-case of wars, and set plans for even the courses we want each family in our bah studying not doctors but things that are in low supply in somalia so we can be the only provider kkkk. This was the phase my awoowe was in till the crazyness happen of bah yacqoub and bah dir wars keenadiid and boqor osman which is still raging today. We stepped away and watching them fight while creating our own strong base so we take the dhaxal in the end, we doing it warsangeli style as we update them on any information on majerten clans and they update us on warsangeli clans.

Who u think broke cade muse ciidan when he invaded warsangeli land, we send information of everything they needed. U protect your bah alliance niyahow, that's your second lifeline kkkk

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why war isn't in the interest of puntland as we all are linked one way or another to some bah alliance at the majerten level or at the sub clan level or even at the darod level as darod dont kill dir niyahow or vice versa cause we know what they did for somalis. But seriously it's strange my father said in puntland there is no ina adeer crap when u speak to them, u speak to your bah alliance next kkkk hence he said bah majerten is basically one and the same thing niyahow.

Why u think the sultan of warsangeli didn't support cade muse? thats why cade muse was angry with them and attacked majihyahan lakin he didn't plan well he was reer hamar, he don't know puntland abahay buu yiri, all the warsangeli clans inside osman mahmoud provided intelligence to warsangeli, jabkina gaadhay waa ka soo cararay, we told habartada wase go fight dir clan before you fight our bah majerten

He said ilkajir all bah warsangeli majertens ayaa uu shubay except issa mahmoud who was running, dhulbahante ayaa jebiyay oo cuqdad haysee and gave it to farole

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I feel sorry for bah dhulbahante sub clan of osman mahmoud your bah alliance is a fuckin mess and should be the first out there solving that shit, we run when warsangeli is in problems to help, even if we go to hamar which is what bah yacqoub wants, we all gonna be behind warsangeli to restore warsangeli alliance which has fully grown in abgaal now and not at the level of hj and dhulbahante abti level kkk. So all bah majerten are set even if you adopt this centralism crap bah yacqoub wants thru sharmarke and think u the only one eating, u wont be as all mjs will split and support warsangeli to bring in warsangeli abgaal and start cutting deals between bah mj and abgaal warsangeli.

Their erigavo vision capital for HY we don't mind, we know the deal between cade and hy kkkk. We got warsangeli access there also. So stop your nonsense bah dirow, bah yacqoub, cause garab sare is sticking with darod alliances as that's our bah and why we supported abdillahi yusuf.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All darods in the election ensure the candidate isn't bah yacqoub or bah dir kkkk and find out what bah he is. The other osman mahmoud clans are still to small ma gaadhin heer BAH ah sidu abahay yiri like muse suldan and shit like that they most like didn't create bah alliances and heavily interbreeding. A bah takes a long time to develop maybe 100-200 years and u need to keep wars down and growth high. The ones who don't have BAH in front of them were not smart enough to start working on their clan cause my awoowe started to take it further when we went to hamar, beegsi on high nasab clans and sultanates but it wasn't always possible he said.

That's why we call issa mahmoud and reer mahads and all that 'adhi' kkkkk it's just a funny joke cause they BREEDING HEAVILY don't mean shit, their no quality there as my awoowe would say. Hadi caqli lee dihin sacad ma gursateen ama habar habush as dhulbahante, wax ma soo kordhinayan. You go straight to the yacqoub sultanate and start beegsi on high lineages especially issa mudulood and harti abgaal.

My dad is adamant all warsangeli mother osman mahmouds or warsangeli mothers in abgaal or habar yonis, we share one thing in common, we hate wars kkkk its about growth and doing it thru intelligent ways as we share our strategies. My dad speaks more with warsangeli then he does with fuckin osman mahmouds. where-as my father says bah dir and bah yacqoub have hawiye or isaaq in them so they war alot and we let it happen while we grow our bah warsangeli

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pureblood u don't understand the BARI culture. Bah bah hadanu nahay bahda haajiran ahay u heard that? we are all bah in bari, there is not much commonality in ina adeer over there. Why you think I fight for warsangeli to increase it's degmo, get that fuckin las qoray port going so all the bah alliance has access to second port, we all invest kkkk. My dad said if muse suldan doesnt have a bah, its ok you can connect with osman mahmud ahan lakin haday bah lee yihin, he wont help your bah sxb, you need to link up at las qoray and ask for some land thats why I am debating our land is illa laaso suraad our coastline and bah majerten will have to fight for that when somalia gets demarcated properly.

@DR OSMAN you guys bootyclap for ports in the same context you bootyclap for airports , you guys know they’re all small and insignificant . No respectable airline even lands in your airport why would respectable countries and businesses use your port ? Same thing the population is so low across Puntland that no real industries will ever pop off there. It’s why there isn’t a single company based in Puntland worth noting every single famous Somali company is based in Hargeisa and Mogadishu . You need population for real business growth

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why is dhulbahante defending HJ ma gaadhin sxb HEER BAH your abti relationship it's new and not ancient like bariga kiisa. It's like omar mahmud and sacad waxani waa like 1930s your not losing anything for your 'second lifeline survival' he is a fuckin xabush he cant connect with any clan in somalia so he ensures habar magaadle kill themselves, dont u see what this slave is doing.

Haday iska daayi lahayeen bah yacqoub oo abgaal dhinac ka galayo iyo bah dir dhinac id00re, wallahi osman mahmud tommorow, we all bah majerten anyways so we have close links with warsangeli and if he wins we all win sxb. Thats why all osman mahmoud sided with abdillahi yusuf against BAH DIR. and we will side with abdillahi yusuf against bah yacqoub if he tries that shit.

My dad embarasses bah dir except the boqor wuu xushmaya ama heerkani maba la gaadheen osman mahmud buu yirahda. Lakin he tells bah dir politicians stop siding with idoor somali ba ma aha dhiigisa wa halal sida waagi sayidka ku duulay, lama maqal somali oo somal iska xoranayso, iyo hal muslim aqoonsan kara waxasi ma jire xitaa islamka kama dhacdo wa dembi akhiro waana murtadina soo aqrisada dagaal riddada wa sheegada id00r weeye, boqorkisa engris buu jogga my dad insults bah dir politician they hang their head in shame bah wadagtooda inu jabay.

My dad swears at bah dir leaders in private and say your bah alliance with id00r is useless, their base is dead, their all chewing, all unproductive, all wild and politics waa ciyaar level. Yaa wax hamar uu dhibi jiray nimankasi majnuunkaa ah kkkk oo niman waxay ku hadlan xitaa anan garanaynin, my dad abuses the f*ck out of them and said you chose the wrong tribe to marry with. anaga boqortoyo weeyo warsangeli iyo saamayntisa meel kasto bay gaarta boowe. Iyo bah yacqoub wuu caaya and says hawiyihi ku dhaleen manta waa aragta while we building our bah mj alliance.

My father is adamant bah majerten mooye wax kale ma jirane dalka manta, kuligood qaranki bay dhaceen reer kasta. Id0rki basekooda waa civil servants niyahow, office blocks ayaa looga dhisay inay xafiskasi ka shaqayan oo amarkooda qaatan bah dir ba wax ka dhigo lakin my father is adamant their just trying to squeeze life into them. wax nool bala nooleya adeer not something that died 100 years ago

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
@DR OSMAN you guys bootyclap for ports in the same context you bootyclap for airports , you guys know they’re all small and insignificant . No respectable airline even lands in your airport why would respectable countries and businesses use your port ? Same thing the population is so low across Puntland that no real industries will ever pop off there. It’s why there isn’t a single company based in Puntland worth noting every single famous Somali company is based in Hargeisa and Mogadishu . You need population for real business growth
:dead::dead::dead:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We lost 2 jilibs according to my father and decided it was time to migrate and start again somewhere else and we haven't been in a war ever since of that magnitude anyways, skermishes yes but not that magnitude and we decided to adopt warsangeli way of living to grow links and limit casualties kkkk and seems like nothing has changed in bari, kkkkk good riddance kkkk. Thats why ali saleban stop fucking around in bari hadi dagaal dhab ah dhaco, layskuma soo noqdo, there is no coming back. U should learn from you history of fleeing, my bah has learned and we dont fight we work the warsangeli way. Bah dir meel uu aaday ma jire, adaa mar walbo cararayside stop picking fights and just work your clan up.

Nugaal is the best and always has been, to re grow and re align your base into productivity thru your elders by them advicing each family what to do with each boy. Everyone talks to boqor but then after hte meeting they all go their bah kkkkk so he has no choice but to be good relationship with dhulbahante and warsangeli or his gonna have nitemare. Sanag also is a good place to recover hence some mj migrants there after bah dir wars kkkkk siwaqroon gahayle kkk

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
beel kasto wuxuu uu bahan yahay 'talo' hadi aysan talo haysan waxay noqonayan sida hawiyaha oo weligood dhulkasi ku jirayo, talo is the most important hence u need a leader among yourselves to set a vision because wa wax carurtada beri kaga tagaysid and they pick it up, while the others r busy in wars or no talo because khat ba rafadiye

Status
Not open for further replies.