Django is retiring from Qabil bashing

Bashi what was your old nick?
Because I am tired with some newbie headless chicken roaming on this site.

I will stick pile my ammunition during winter.

Im new saxib i joined few months ago. My threads were first about wadanimo. Look how far i've fallen :mjcry::mjkkk:.
You guys are bad influence on nationlist folk, TC section should be banned.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Django we are gonna miss u, harti spill out some love over your FKD absame tomb. We acknowledge your FKD battle scars with Sade, but more 'sade' have fallen on the spot

1600942483316.jpeg

We all should, i noticed that your good at analysing politics in the horn.
I hope to see more of that from you so i could benefit from.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Before I retire from qabyalad also read the fine print temporarily like kumel gaar

Check out this exposure
What is true and what is propaganda.

Wow!!! that Was, what we were saying last two years . The fight in Waamo and Low Juba last 200 years was between Absame and Harti.
Professor Gaandi knows that region very well, he is true Waamo and NFD guy.
Where is the Galjecel guy and Sheekhaal guys saying that they were in charge Jubaland.
Galjecel and Sheekhaal were under Harti. They were part of 15 Harti to power balance Absame.
15 Harti Alliance were against Absame because Absame was big dominant in that region.

I
Wow!!! that Was, what we were saying last two years . The fight in Waamo and Low Juba last 200 years was between Absame and Harti.
Professor Gaandi knows that region very well, he is true Waamo and NFD guy.
Where is the Galjecel guy and Sheekhaal guys saying that they were in charge Jubaland.
Galjecel and Sheekhaal were under Harti. They were part of 15 Harti to power balance Absame.
15 Harti Alliance were against Absame because Absame was big dominant in that region.

would not even say Absame. Since Cawlyahan and other Absame live beyond lower Jubba and into gedo and middle Jubba

it was mainly Mohamed Zubeer in Kismayo. The harti alliance was against Mohamed Zubeer.

galjecel was owned by either harti or Mohamed Zubeer. They Herded their camels

sure sometimes Mohamed Zubeer may need maqabul and bah gerri and cabdalla but over all Mohamed Zubeer was the one designed for bah harti. Later one in the 60s harti brought along little yaryar to fight Mohamed Zubeer politically as Mohamed Zubeer dominated KiSmayo / lower Jubba

I

would not even say Absame. Since Cawlyahan and other Absame live beyond lower Jubba and into gedo and middle Jubba

it was mainly Mohamed Zubeer in Kismayo. The harti alliance was against Mohamed Zubeer.

sure sometimes Mohamed Zubeer may need maqabul and bah gerri and cabdalla but over all Mohamed Zubeer was the one designed for bah harti. Later one in the 60s harti brought along little yaryar to fight Mohamed Zubeer politically as Mohamed Zubeer dominated KiSmayo / lower Jubba
Owned kulaha what are u smoking sxb. Beesha gaaljecel is one of few clans documented as owning slaves in 20th century. I was never owned by anyone waxaas ya lagula maqlin

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Owned kulaha what are u smoking sxb. Beesha gaaljecel is one of few clans documented as owning slaves in 20th century. I was never owned by anyone waxaas ya lagula maqlin
Gaaljecel are like a little worm next to Ogaden, be careful or you'll be stumped on

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I

But now Cawalyahan is taking over Hosingaw from Sheekhaal and Harti.
I have seen recently video Sheekhaal people saying they are losing Hosingaw to Cawalyahan. Cawalyahan livestocks are grazing all around Hosingaw.
You right it was all about M. Zubeer. The most fight was Abdalla Janaay, that is why a lot old folks M zubeer and Harti are buried there.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Ok you are too small to challenge anybody in jubaland.
You needed alliance to survive in Waamo. That reason you were under Absame or Harti,

But now Cawalyahan is taking over Hosingaw from Sheekhaal and Harti.
I have seen recently video Sheekhaal people saying they are losing Hosingaw to Cawalyahan. Cawalyahan livestocks are grazing all around Hosingaw.
You right it was all about M. Zubeer. The most fight was Abdalla Janaay, that is why a lot old folks M zubeer and Harti are buried there.

bro stop it, yuor now claiming harti own hoosingoow, heart of afmadow,

i watched as some harti kids in here slowly claimed deep degaans inside kismayo, then jamame, then badadhe and now its afmadow?

sheekhaal were brought there as mohamed zubeer teachers for our kids and do not claim it but get their kursi from jilib

cawlyahan are our brothers and their camels caner come to hoosingow if they desire, better them than a shishey

do not claim hoosingow, even i a hassan dheere reer cabdulle cannot claim it, it belongs to maxad roobel reer cabdulle

dude hoosingow is in the heart of afmadow, done t claim my degaan now, your normally a reasonable brother , stay that way

Trending

Latest posts