Django is retiring from Qabil bashing

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This will be the hardest gun salute of our lives you are our greatest asset you taught us to leave wadaninimo on pause and prepare against our enemies. You will not be forgotten.
1B7327A9-E7E3-4315-B00D-446F04F79381.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Good luck brother, once u eliminate negativity from ur life, watch as everything improves :)

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I highly doubt @Django would go through this more than a week, the guy is huge Qabyaaliste, nigga was posting qabiil shit on Somnet since most of y'all couldn't even crawl, I call it bUlshit, make an anti-Madoobe thread and he is back at square one, some of us are unrehabitable.:drakekidding:

I highly doubt @Django would go through this more than a week, the guy is huge Qabyaaliste, nigga was posting qabiil shit on Somnet since most of y'all couldn't even crawl, I call it bUlshit, make an anti-Madoobe thread and he is back at square one, some of us are unrehabitable.:drakekidding:
Warya have you started missing me?
Are you insinuating that I am mister Miyagi of Kobra Kai?

Anyway I didn't say I will quite Sspot in totality.
I said I will.scall back on the qabyalad issue especially.intra Somali qabyalad.

But I will still.roast any somali speaking xabashi on this forum or galla.

Secondly I cant have same views as Dr.Osman even though I respect him.as a human being but his views are toxic.
Hence my policy of Islam first.

Warya have you started missing me?
Are you insinuating that I am mister Miyagi of Kobra Kai?

Anyway I didn't say I will quite Sspot in totality.
I said I will.scall back on the qabyalad issue especially.intra Somali qabyalad.

But I will still.roast any somali speaking xabashi on this forum or galla.

Secondly I cant have same views as Dr.Osman even though I respect him.as a human being but his views are toxic.
Hence my policy of Islam first.

Informative so you're not totally gone. :ooh::ohhh:

Saxib how many sub sections are on Sspot?

Do you think I will be talking about your qabil in Islam subforum?

I meant as in totally gone down the qabil hole. Not sspot gone. Your values are not that corrupted im pleasantly surprised. :salute:

I meant as in totally gone down the qabil hole. Not sspot gone. Your values are not that corrupted im pleasantly surprised. :salute:
Dr Osman was my awakening call.

If he become the President of Somalia me and you would be on the same boat trying to survive.
He would ban Hijab, Islam in public as well as any symbols associated with Islam.

The future Somali presidents might be atheist guided as reer hebel.

Trending

Latest posts