Dj Subeer Abused By Oromo In Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I thought this was fake news. This is disgusting. Bosaso need to go to oromiya and see how they treat you, no-one welcomes Somalis in oromo lands. Oromo are now in your land and eating with you and then abusing you in your land, they are stealing your money while you sit there and say 'walalo' nahay. Bal aar adigu dhulkooda tag oo dukan ka furo, they will never come to your store

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I been to addis ababa, they point the finger and say 'somali' you are somali, isla markiba way ku garanayeen and they work with amhara there watching you where-ever you move in addis ababa. They are true neggers runti, never had a sultanate same with amhara they are the neggers of tigray weligood. You know the true habesha empire was in tigray-eritrea halkas bay ahayd nebiga iyo dadku uu la macamili jiray, not these amharas or oromos.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What I like about Somalis is they always talk about 'sharciga' see DJ Subeer questioning the oromo about the constitution cause we had empires and know it's all about sharci inu sareeyo not this shit ay amharada iyo oromada ku dhaqman which is cunsurinimo, when-ever they get power have you seen how terrible the nation becomes. Look at Abi ahmed when he got power and all the wars starting. Remember haile sellassie and all the wars, remember menguistu and all the wars and famines. War dadkani waa dad aan garanaynin dawladnimo. They were either under somali sultanates especially muslim oromos which is why @Khalaf is saying their nice people it's because the savage was taken out of them or their under tigray and eritrea historical rule the amhara.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Listen to Dj subeer at 1:25-1:30 mark. Wa cajib dhulki ayay sheeganayan and it's true abdi ilay was anti oromo and didn't want them in power which will facilitate oromo's to start flooding region 5. Jigjiga was 99% somali unlike dire dawa which is half and half. It's obvious they are all moving into somali territories to take the oil jobs like laborers, drivers, etc. I suspect they want to push further in northern somalia pl/sl and begin taking the jobs here in the future.

The future is scary. Bosaso will have JAIL MAJERTEN. Hargeisa Jail Isaaq. That's what they do when you go against anyone who is oromo, xitaa dhulkaga kuma didi kartid oromo, jail yar bay idin furayan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending