Divorced Mom finessing the hell out of men

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Here I thought a middle aged divorceé would never talk to men again, my mother literally numbers off men based off of which one they are on her phone.

Like say the guy's name is Mohamed, she'll have a Mohamed 1, Mohamed 2, etc.

I was so surprised when I saw her talking on the phone yesterday and saw the ID of the guy. While I give her kudos I find it a bit hypocritical she can criticize my dad if he gets remarried but she's talking to so many men.

This also goes to show Somali women are jewels to Somali men. Here my mom can be talking to several men after having 8 children and being a divorcee whereas white women who have had 1 child are automatically untouchable by White men.

God Bless Faraxs

God bless our faraxs they only have eyes for us Xalimos.
Just a few months ago, a divorced lady in her 40s with 3 kids got married to a farax in his 20s and he isn't even a fob. :trumpsmirk:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
God bless our faraxs they only have eyes for us Xalimos.
Just a few months ago, a divorced lady in her 40s with 3 kids got married to a farax in his 20s and he isn't even a fob. :trumpsmirk:
That's amazing. Wallahi, have to give it to them. I once thought This was a negative quality but it's beautiful! We can be very old and still be wanted!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending