Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk but Somali ones end in tears.

giphy.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The most hated of permissible things to Allah is divorce, I guess mauritanians don't know much about the deen, otherwise this ridiculous part of their culture would'nt be practiced.

World

VIP
We have an even higher divorce rate, we need to adopt this practice.

Where’s the proof that Somalis have a higher divorce rate? It’s only a reeent phenomenon. In my ayeeyo’s time, she said that divorces were not common and quite rare.

this can make couples try less cuz its celebrated.

anywho, that country is messed up. the worst thing for black people is to share a country with caarabs :nahgirl::liberaltears:

The most hated of permissible things to Allah is divorce, I guess mauritanians don't know much about the deen, otherwise this ridiculous part of their culture would'nt be practiced.

That is a fabricated hadith by unanimous consensus, there is nothing that is 'halal' which is hated by Allah, otherwise it would be haram. In the Ayah's dealing with divorce in the Quran (a handful of them) there is not a single negative light cast on it.

However there is a hadith that the most beloved thing to Satan is dissension between husband and wife because the bond between husband and wife is from the most beloved affairs to Allah and his messenger.

Narrated Jabir [radiyallaahu-anhu] that Allaah’s Messenger [sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam] said: Iblis places his throne upon water; he then sends detachments [for creating dissension]; the nearer to him in rank are those who are most notorious in creating dissension. One of them comes and says: I did so and so. And he says: You have done nothing. Then one amongst them comes and says: I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between a husband and a wife. The Satan goes near him and says: ‘You have done well. A’mash said: He then embraces him. [Saheeh Muslim. Number:2813]

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
That is a fabricated hadith by unanimous consensus, there is nothing that is 'halal' which is hated by Allah, otherwise it would be haram. In the Ayah's dealing with divorce in the Quran (a handful of them) there is not a single negative light cast on it.

However there is a hadith that the most beloved thing to Satan is dissension between husband and wife because the bond between husband and wife is from the most beloved affairs to Allah and his messenger.

Narrated Jabir [radiyallaahu-anhu] that Allaah’s Messenger [sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam] said: Iblis places his throne upon water; he then sends detachments [for creating dissension]; the nearer to him in rank are those who are most notorious in creating dissension. One of them comes and says: I did so and so. And he says: You have done nothing. Then one amongst them comes and says: I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between a husband and a wife. The Satan goes near him and says: ‘You have done well. A’mash said: He then embraces him. [Saheeh Muslim. Number:2813]

That's a reason enough not to celebrate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending