Disturbing

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Hol on I love this comment

“Do you ever wonder why there are so many religions out there but the only religion people work so hard to prove wrong and to oppose is Islam? There are a lot of other religions which may seem wrong, and illogical too but from what I see, Islam receives the most opposition. The more you want to prove it wrong, the more right it is, isn't it? You watch Islamic videos even though you're not a muslim - and then you put comments to prove Islam wrong. What's your point?? You're not a muslim, but you read Quran, trying to prove Islam wrong. What's your point? You comment on other people's comments, trying to prove their wrong. What's your point? Why do you have to work so hard to prove Islam wrong? You can just walk away and be like, "OK whatever you know I'm just going to go on with my life. I can just leave muslims as they are, just like how I don't try to prove other buddhists or christians wrong." But you didn't do that, do you? You didn't leave muslims as they are. You go on every Islamic videos on YouTube and work hard to prove the videos wrong. You go on each comments, and work hard to prove people wrong. What's your point? Why can't you leave Islam as it is? Why can't you leave muslims as they are? Why can't you leave us alone? Why do you have to work so hard to PROVE ISLAM WRONG? Because, the truth is, the problem lies in YOURSELF. There is that little voice inside your head, whispering to you, "Islam sounds like a true religion..." but you hated that voice! You clenched your fists, gritted your teeth, and denied it! You watched Islamic videos and you were close to be convinced, but you shake your head, clearing the images away. You read Islamic comments, and you were close to be convinced, but you bit your lip and yelled, "No!". The problem lies in yourself. YOU WANT TO PROVE ISLAM WRONG BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CONVINCED THAT ISLAM /IS/ THE TRUE RELIGION. Your ego, man. Your ego.”

“Do you ever wonder why there are so many religions out there but the only religion people work so hard to prove wrong and to oppose is Islam? There are a lot of other religions which may seem wrong, and illogical too but from what I see, Islam receives the most opposition. The more you want to prove it wrong, the more right it is, isn't it? You watch Islamic videos even though you're not a muslim - and then you put comments to prove Islam wrong. What's your point?? You're not a muslim, but you read Quran, trying to prove Islam wrong. What's your point? You comment on other people's comments, trying to prove their wrong. What's your point? Why do you have to work so hard to prove Islam wrong? You can just walk away and be like, "OK whatever you know I'm just going to go on with my life. I can just leave muslims as they are, just like how I don't try to prove other buddhists or christians wrong." But you didn't do that, do you? You didn't leave muslims as they are. You go on every Islamic videos on YouTube and work hard to prove the videos wrong. You go on each comments, and work hard to prove people wrong. What's your point? Why can't you leave Islam as it is? Why can't you leave muslims as they are? Why can't you leave us alone? Why do you have to work so hard to PROVE ISLAM WRONG? Because, the truth is, the problem lies in YOURSELF. There is that little voice inside your head, whispering to you, "Islam sounds like a true religion..." but you hated that voice! You clenched your fists, gritted your teeth, and denied it! You watched Islamic videos and you were close to be convinced, but you shake your head, clearing the images away. You read Islamic comments, and you were close to be convinced, but you bit your lip and yelled, "No!". The problem lies in yourself. YOU WANT TO PROVE ISLAM WRONG BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CONVINCED THAT ISLAM /IS/ THE TRUE RELIGION. Your ego, man. Your ego.”
Damn facts no 🖨

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Apply Cold Water To Burned Area | Apply Cold Water To That Burn | Know Your  Meme

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
No he married someone else. But he's still salty about the rejection. He also got engaged to an Eritrean girl and her family rejected it too. But he always brings up the Somali.
what a b!tch he got rejected by eris how?? those guys marry everybody wallahi if i was him i owuld never show my face to the world after receiving such an L :dead:

Trending