DISS TRACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

You can't ether someone after you've been ethered. It doesn't count. Sign off and never log back in again.

I can no longer acknowledge you anymore; you've been ethered

You know I haven't hopped on mic yet right? I'd suggest you cool off, you ain't dealing with local.
Let me give you a hint down below, the voice is what you should be waiting for.

My flow toxic like toxin, your flow nonsense but common. caution caution caution, watch out abdi-johnson
You a niggah, you can never throw down some hands on the street, its below zero, but complain about the heat.
I suggest you cut down on the meat, cut down on the wheat, cut down on the sweets, and cut down on them tweets
hit the fucking gym and try'n feel yo feet. Always on a diet, but always fucking cheat. You fat nigga, you need'a fucking seat.

I'm busy faxing emails at the moment, like i said. I'ma get to the crib, and spit it off top. (You thought i was still rappin uh? lol )

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SOMACOON

He got banned for threats of beheading and violence and murder.

Drop the mic and go into your grave

You banned a man 5000+ miles away, because you felt threatened?
Tell me how you feel when you turn the lights off in the middle of the night, but you in the living room and still need to get upstairs.
How does that unfold horta? Do you run up the stairs? Do you walk? Get a glass a milk? How does it work?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You dun his dance :)

He a limp wrist nigga
He fruity as alize nigga
He a oestrogen poppin nigga
Pocket holding nigga
Duck lips posing nigga
It's time to expose a nigga

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
AJ got ethered twice in a month. Resign from your mod position, Abdi. Cimaamadda baa kaa dhacdey

J

Jeffo

anigif_enhanced-31861-1426272575-5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending