Dislikes gone again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to her anyway her accounts gone?

Live by the dislikes, die by the dislikes. That's my motto but in all honestly dislikes gave the forum a different dimension of bantz

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
What happened to her anyway her accounts gone?

Live by the dislikes, die by the dislikes. That's my motto but in all honestly dislikes gave the forum a different dimension of bantz
Dislikes gave the forum a different dimension indeed but it also made people scared to speak their mind since some of these buffoons would dislike your comment just cause they got a grudge against you and not against the post.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
They'll be back as soon as I figure out how to limit dislikes which isn't build in.. Apparently troll accounts are being set up for the sole purpose of disliking accounts. I am capping private messaging for new users too.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
They'll be back as soon as I figure out how to limit dislikes which isn't build in.. Apparently troll accounts are being set up for the sole purpose of disliking accounts. I am capping private messaging for new users too.
Will we lose our likes and dislike ratios so far?

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Will we lose our likes and dislike ratios so far?
Not the likes but maybe the dislikes. It would be better with a fresh start.

Carawelo requested her account deleted and I did so. However I shouldn't have since we don't delete accounts anymore but I was dealing with multiple requests and did it mindlessly.

Dislikes gave the forum a different dimension indeed but it also made people scared to speak their mind since some of these buffoons would dislike your comment just cause they got a grudge against you and not against the post.

Haha true

If you can see the IP adressess of these accounts can you somehow see if it matches any current users. Ban these cunts admin and thanks for the swift answer :nvjpqts:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If it's possible keep the system where we can see which users liked or disliked a post instead of just thumbs up or down.

I wanna know who da opps be

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Not the likes but maybe the dislikes. It would be better with a fresh start.

Carawelo requested her account deleted and I did so. However I shouldn't have since we don't delete accounts anymore but I was dealing with multiple requests and did it mindlessly.
Trash the whole dislike system just bring back the neg system with improvements like 10 each rep

waraabe

Your superior

I think I reported ICU and Idol for abusing the dislike button. They Gave every single post I made on the forum a dislike

waraabe

Your superior
@admin this system is perfect, no need to change it as it is easy to see the troll who abuses it. Otherwise bring in a dislike button that is public and everyone can see who is disliking what, this will allow abusers to be spotted quickly

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
So they are in hiding because of the dislikes?This is how you know forum life is serious guys! Mashallah the dislikes really hurt her feelings apparently and the puppy ICU followed her into hiding

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I agree with waarabe @admin.If some one dislikes or disagrees with your post its best to just reply instead of the dislike button which is obviously abused by most people here including @Duchess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending