DISGUSTING! ARABIAN sexual tourist (they prefer young boys) found a new country 2 abuse (NACLATULAH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Saudi Arabia has a large gay community they shouldn't let their white people beside arabs. Arabs have inferiority complex with white people especially muslims who are white.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Saudi Arabia has a large gay community they shouldn't let their white people beside arabs. Arabs have inferiority complex with white people especially muslims who are white.

Real talk! Saudis and Yemenis have this deformed look. They aren’t like the people of the Levant (Syrians, Lebs and Pelis) who have close resemblance to Europeans due to the centuries of invasion by the Crusaders.

These Southern Arabian savages (Saudis, Emirates, poor Yemenis and Omanis) have dark complexion. They have this tremendous cadaan inferiority complex. All they would like to do is have babies with a blonde hair and blue eyed cadaans. Now they found the poor man of Europe, Bosnia. Bosnian have beautiful women. Another place that has beautiful women are the Checkens (the Caucasus people ..Degastan).

Real talk! Saudis and Yemenis have this deformed look. They aren’t like the people of the Levant (Syrians, Lebs and Pelis) who have close resemblance to Europeans due to the centuries of invasion by the Crusaders.

These Southern Arabian savages (Saudis, Emirates, poor Yemenis and Omanis) have dark complexion. They have this tremendous cadaan inferiority complex. All they would like to do is have babies with a blonde hair and blue eyed cadaans. Now they found the poor man of Europe, Bosnia. Bosnian have beautiful women. Another place that has beautiful women are the Checkens (the Caucasus people ..Degastan).
http://afroasiatics.blogspot.com/2013/01/normal-0-false-false-false.html?m=0

This is the reason. And walahi it makes sense

@Molotoff looks like your women will be dressing up like this soon:
1020_na_niqab_59820910-e1508777811806.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good for Saudi to invest in a muslim country like Bosnia. I like the Islamic center where they teach arabic and English,. Great job Saudi. I am shocked i have a positive thing to say about them,

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Good for Saudi to invest in a muslim country like Bosnia. I like the Islamic center where they teach arabic and English,. Great job Saudi. I am shocked i have a positive thing to say about them,

What about their affinity for caruurta yaryar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending