Disgraced Culusoow sells our women to abusive Saudis

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
January 1 (Jowhar)— Dowladda Sacuudi Carabiya ayaa dhawaan bilaabeysa daabulida 10,000 oo shaqaalo Soomaali ah, kuwaasi oo si sharciyeysan kaga shaqeyn doono magaalooyinka dalka Sacuudiga.

Dowladdaha Soomaaliya iyo Sacuudi Carabiya ayaa horey ugu heshiiyay in shaqaalahaasi la geeyaa dalka Sacuudiga si ay kaga shaqeystaan.

Shaqaalaha Soomaaliyeed ee la geynayo Sacuudi Carabiya oo rag iyo dumar ka kooban ayaa waxay u badnaan doona dumar Soomaaliyeed, sida heshiiska ku xusan.

And this donkey wants to get second term?
:bell::birdman:

Poor women. May the Creator help them in the nights and days full of terror.

I don't get the Somalis who are opposed to this. Somalia is a low-education, low-skilled, impoverished country—there
are barely any jobs back home in Somalia and it's a given that people will try to find work oversees. I don't see the problem with the government helping these women formalize their domestic work in Saudi Arabia.

Are these emotional outbreaks against this agreement caused by a shame-culture copied from the Arabs (like many other bad things are copied)? Arabs are known to have the foolish mentality of starving to death rather than doing 'humble' work:

Aversion to Manual Labor and Technical Work

The last pattern of culturally regular Arab behavior I consider is the prevailing aversion to manual labor and technical work. Essentially, Arab society as it has developed over the centuries concluded that manual labor was dishonorable."There is a common and very deep-seated feeling that manual or rural forms of work mean drudgery and nothing more; that furthermore, there is an element of degradation in them, so that they must be avoided by all and any means," according to John Gulick. Gellner observes that the crafts of most artisans, such as blacksmiths and dyers, are "morally suspect," and Arabs have tended to leave such occupations to foreigners. Hamady bluntly states that, "The Arab is utterly contemptuous of all manual labor, be it on the farm, in the factory, or in other contexts," and, "Arab society despises manual work: members of traditional families would prefer to starve than to be shamed by engaging in a humble occupation."

I don't get the Somalis who are opposed to this. Somalia is a low-education, low-skilled, impoverished country—there
are barely any jobs back home in Somalia and it's a given that people will try to find work oversees. I don't see the problem with the government helping these women formalize their domestic work in Saudi Arabia.

Are these emotional outbreaks against this agreement caused by a shame-culture copied from the Arabs (like many other bad things are copied)? Arabs are known to have the foolish mentality of starving to death rather than doing 'humble' work:

The last pattern of culturally regular Arab behavior I consider is the prevailing aversion to manual labor and technical work. Essentially, Arab society as it has developed over the centuries concluded that manual labor was dishonorable."There is a common and very deep-seated feeling that manual or rural forms of work mean drudgery and nothing more; that furthermore, there is an element of degradation in them, so that they must be avoided by all and any means," according to John Gulick. Gellner observes that the crafts of most artisans, such as blacksmiths and dyers, are "morally suspect," and Arabs have tended to leave such occupations to foreigners. Hamady bluntly states that, "The Arab is utterly contemptuous of all manual labor, be it on the farm, in the factory, or in other contexts," and, "Arab society despises manual work: members of traditional families would prefer to starve than to be shamed by engaging in a humble occupation."
:farole:

your new and your first post is to write an entire thesis defending this nigga? do you work for his goverment? :ileycry:

wait are you HSM? :faysalwtf:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

The outrage has nothing to do with Arabs looking down on labouring and menial work. The outrage comes from the fact that other third world countries have stopped their citizens from travelling to Saudi Arabia for these fields of work citing widespread abuse employees. HSM and his administration have opted to do so knowing well what has been taking place in Saudi. They are even out there saying to the public that these are great opportunities and that people should go this great friendly nation.

I remember somebody sharing a video in NSFW of a lady forcing a made to drink her menses. There are many others shocking videos on the net, you can find them very easily. The Saudis have a culture of abusing labourers and maids, it has become common knowledge. It is very disgusting and embarrassing even more so when you think about it.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I hate Saudis because they treat everyone (including other Arabs) like shit when they're not special.

Most people differentiate them with Arabs when they hate on Arabs.

I am honestly scared for those girls. I had a friend who worked for gov state side and had to arrest Saudis who were keeping their sudanese slave in their georgetown townhouse. They abuse these girls to no end and I fear for them. The Somali government should be working to create jobs for people thru public works rather than shipping them off to places known for abusing female maid staff.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
geeljire will enter this thread and write 10 posts defending HSM and somehow change the thread to darood

:ufdup: Get your rubbish Propaganda out of here you nacas

When will Jabertis stop calcaaling about Mogadishu and their karbashing of USC and focus building their dusty city of Gaalkacyo.

HSM is a hero wallahi. He fixed Mogadishu in 2 years, never has been better.

Mogadishu before HSM

4F069008-B223-45AD-B1A2-9B9F1755E0D4_cx0_cy8_cw0_w987_r1_s_r1.jpg

Mogadishu still under HSM HAG reign
1378904012_4.jpg

I have a video too naclaa. USC and Ahlu Sunnah waa gob. M-Town never been better.

HSM even built this air port and great hospital. It was not renovated, it was built by him. The dirty Kacaan never built anything, f*ck Afweyne.
maxresdefault.jpg

logosh.jpg

HSM for President 2016, no wait 2017. :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::eating::eating:

:vqbuyv0::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Geeljire be like
Mighty habar gidir karbaash dhabayaco cowards
6c24c2ba5d930c06049d111354179a1c.jpg

Weapons seized from jaberti as they fled
45bb9d517b186e052803be6a0aeddde7.jpg

Mighty habar gidir lions on an counter-offensive. Marching to Bosaaso
season19_main.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.