Disease in the somali community

Aklas

Isku xishow saxib
There is rampant hair loss in somalis. Luckily for me i have a perfect 4head, but my brothers and sisters in the somali community are not so lucky. A friend of my mother has a son who started balding at the age of 7, subhanallah the child looked like he had an old man´s scalp placed on him. He is now 9 and has an M shape hairline, the top two points on the M stretches far back away from his forehead into the middle of his scalp. Why do somalis in general tend to have 5heads?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Their hair falls out when they remember their very long abtirsi the madax gets overloaded with too much data and hair falls out

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Genetics play a major role. Plenty of researches suggests that children who have a bald parent are more likely to develop baldness than those who don't.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
bidaar.jpg

Keo

VIP
My father still has his full hair and his in his 50s but my mother's side of the family are known to have premature greying of hair. One of my uncles from my mothers side already had large amount of grey hair in his late 20s. I started noticing grey hair when I was 11 and now I have couple of strands of hair that are grey.

So I know I most likely won't get bidaar but it looks like grey hair might get me before the age of 40.
:mjcry:

Keo

VIP
A lot of Somalis are born with large foreheads but it doesn't necessarily mean that they also get bidaar.

My father still has his full hair and his in his 50s but my mother's side of the family are known to have premature greying of hair. One of my uncles from my mothers side already had large amount of grey hair in his late 20s. I started noticing grey hair when I was 11 and now I have couple of strands of hair that are grey.

So I know I most likely won't get bidaar but it looks like grey hair might get me before the age of 40.

No one in my family got bidaar on both mom and dad side.....but we're known for premature greying of hair. Are sure we're not related? My mom was like if u don't get grey hair in your 20s you are not one of us. Now, in my early 20s i've got visible grey hair all over.:frdfvsb::i83dwbv:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Grey hair is not that bad George clooney kun.
1594566916927.png