Discussion.....about Souls...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK i know in Quran Allaah swt said humanity only knows 'khalil' (little) about matter of Souls.

But what if Allaah swt uses soul's multiple times through time? Meaning, a soul dies with a different body but is given another body upon death to come to earth to redeem itself.

is it a possibility?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
OK i know in Quran Allaah swt said humanity only knows 'khalil' (little) about matter of Souls.

But what if Allaah swt uses soul's multiple times through time? Meaning, a soul dies with a different body but is given another body upon death to come to earth to redeem itself.

is it a possibility?

Eedo that is hinduism.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

is it a possibility?
*Wrong Buzzer sound*
Wrong Religion mate, Have you forgot your medicine again, or did you take the wrong exit and ended up in Little India International Market (Mini India)!

That is Hinduism and is the doctrine of reincarnation that the soul will live on and on and on, until it redeems its self!

Its a one way test, to test us humans, no resits and definitely No retakes, Eedo!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation

is it a possibility?
You might come back as a cockroach to redeem your sins through eating shit for the duration of your one week long life.

Trending

Latest posts