Discrimination in Somaliland

its not easy to leave a place you lived for over 40 years, where your family lives and all your friends are there.

if he goes to caabudwaaq today he probably won't know anyone except a few cousins here and there.
Everyone starts from somewhere though. If he’s being discriminated based on his tribal affiliation then he should move to a place that’s safe for him.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Sad. If he is able to provide needed services he should be compensated and respected as a contributing member of SL society.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Let me defuse this situation in the quickest way possible and take an EASY WIN, ANOTHER ONE

1. The guy has apologized to reer awdal who are descendants of CIVILIZATION

2. He is married to a reer awdal and has lived in awdal for ages and worked for countless of local administrations. He is known locally

3. He was mad at the mayor of Borama not all reer Awdal

4. He said that he was not paid for months now due to his qabil being MX even though he has lived there and established himself there.

5. The mayor of Borama is not well liked and has been imposed on reer awdal by the JEEGAAN ADMINISTRATION and he partakes in the rampant corruption in Somaliland. Basically an up to no good mayor.

:samwelcome:

6. MX + GB = Mareehan + Gadabursi = :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Maxamed Cabdi Xaashi Diini has been working in Somaliland since 1975. His employer has not been paying him for over 7 months.
The new governor of awdal is crazy

Diini originally from Caabudwaq is married to a local Isaaq woman but that didn’t save him from this injustice.

Why doesn’t he leave?

its not easy to leave a place you lived for over 40 years, where your family lives and all your friends are there.

if he goes to caabudwaaq today he probably won't know anyone except a few cousins here and there.

Why should he leave ? the man is in Somalia and he contributed his skills and expertise to the community over there.

Let me defuse this situation in the quickest way possible and take an EASY WIN, ANOTHER ONE

2. He is married to a reer awdal and has lived in awdal for ages and worked for countless of local administrations. He is known locally

3. He was mad at the mayor of Borama not all reer Awdal

4. He said that he was not paid for months now due to his qabil being MX even though he has lived there and established himself there.

5. The mayor of Borama is not well liked and has been imposed on reer awdal by the JEEGAAN ADMINISTRATION and he partakes in the rampant corruption in Somaliland. Basically an up to no good mayor.

:samwelcome:

6. MX + GB = Mareehan + Gadabursi = :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Deport the Gypsy like MX from my land please

Allow me to reeeaally diffuse the situation. The North is full of hardcore clannism. It's not like the south where Afmiishaar MJ or HG clanists can manipulate naïve Abgaal or another group that doesn't understsnd clan politics.

Basic principles of clan politics...what clan are you? MX. You're in Samaroon deegaan. I'm gonna be fair here. Samaroon are less clanist than Isaaq and Dhulbahante but you still won't belong in Samaroon country

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
nice try throwing the SL administration under the bus when he is being discriminated by the people there. This has nothing to do with SL in general. People don't like the mayor of Hargeisa,he is qabilist and discriminates other qabils like the HY in hargeisayar.But thats his malfunction. The mayor of Borama had a dispute with the local imams lately clearly he has a problem
the civilization in awdal had nothing to do with Gadabursi,zeila was ruled by different races from arabs to non arabs,infact gadabursi OUTSIDE zeila were considered to be barbarians, i can qoute and post books describing them as barbarian and galla if you want?

Make up your mind you flip floping spineless pussy,Gadabursi are in everyway responsible for their own crimes don't look for clout in a forum and throw the blame on isaaqs. No one will path you on your ass saying "U IZ GUD PEOPLE"

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Who are those people giving him support aint they locals? No wonder somalis keep killing each other with the 68 i.q group mentality. One person from this clan was mean to him=all the people of that clan are BAAAAAAAAAAAD

How did he survive for 40 years if he had such a bad life? shit happens!! i assume some people here have jobs. You never seen an employee get alot of shit cause the boss didn't like him/her? dumb fcking s

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts