Discovering fake compliments for Somalis on social media

A while ago, an SSPOT user made a topic that he discovered his cousin made fake accounts pretending to be foreign so that he can leave fake compliments about Somali people on YouTube and other social media outlets.

I don’t know who the user was who made the topic, but now every time I see a compliment saying “I think Somali people are amazing – Love from Spain” – I AUTOMATICALLY think FAKE !!!

Damn! It’s ruined my comfort of feeling Somalis have admirers worldwide LOL

Sometimes, ignorance really is bliss… haha

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A while ago, an SSPOT user made a topic that he discovered his cousin made fake accounts pretending to be foreign so that he can leave fake compliments about Somali people on YouTube and other social media outlets.

I don’t know who the user was who made the topic, but now every time I see a compliment saying “I think Somali people are amazing – Love from Spain” – I AUTOMATICALLY think FAKE !!!

I think u need to take a break from Somalia trolling. Try a new gal friend. Ethiopia Perhaps?

I think u need to take a break from Somalia trolling. Try a new gal friend. Ethiopia Perhaps?

Basra havent you matured still? I remember you from somnet. You joined in 1998 when the internet age started. You must be easily in your late 40's by now. You still have a mind of a teenage child.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Basra havent you matured still? I remember you from somnet. You joined in 1998 when the internet age started. You must be easily in your late 40's by now. You still have a mind of a teenage child.
Failed attempts at trollin. Go practice more and come back

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
98 kulaha ive heard rumors that she was on somnet back in the 70s

Alluring

Sayonara
Isn't this common knowledge? You go under any somali mv and check the comments. It is filled with " I am from turkey but I love Somalia" type shit and when you click on their profile it's clearly 24 year old Faysal from Kismayo.

Isn't this common knowledge? You go under any somali mv and check the comments. It is filled with " I am from turkey but I love Somalia" type shit and when you click on their profile it's clearly 24 year old Faysal from Kismayo.
They don’t even try to hide it do they.
:snoop:

Yes there are fake accounts, but there are also genuine people who like somali people and comment! Stop the inferiority complex do you actaully need others admiring your culture for you to feel proud!

youre lame bozo and Basra is 19

Trending