Discovered my husband had a transgender lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Men ain't shit.

humansofny

“We’d been married for four years. We had two young daughters. Everything seemed normal. He never stayed out late. He was a police officer, but he was always home on weekends. And we had a robust sex life. He was my best friend. Sometimes we’d stay up all night talking-- no TV, just talking. Then one morning I tried printing something out on our office computer, and it just kept printing out the same page. It was a picture of his naked body, combined with the profile page for a gay website. He said it was nothing. Only . Then a few months later I found the same picture in the ‘unsent messages’ folder of our Outlook account. He’d been trying to send it to a transgender woman named Gabby. That’s when I went through his Internet history and found thousands of jpegs of transgender . He denied being gay. He said it was nothing but a addiction. But then a few weeks later I was reviewing our credit card statement, and saw that he’d gotten tested for HIV. The next day he brought me to church. He sat me down with the pastor. And he confessed that he’d been having sex with transgender prostitutes throughout our marriage. We didn’t immediately divorce. I tried to make it work for our daughters. He tried going to an addiction treatment center at Johns Hopkins. But I felt like I was married to a stranger. It drove me to the edge. On Super Bowl Sunday of that year, I was sitting in my bed, crying, heavily medicated, when I heard him on the phone downstairs. He was laughing like he didn’t have a care in the world. That night I checked his phone, and saw that he’d been talking to Gabby. He’d been texting her every day for months. The last one said: ‘My wife is getting suspicious.’ That’s when I kicked him out of the house. I haven’t spoken to him in years. He does call my daughters a couple times per week. I just tell them that things between Mommy and Daddy didn’t work out. He seems to be doing fine. He has a new family now. And he’s a minister

This is so selfish and closed-minded. If she was a good wife she wouldn't shame her husband for liking traps, she would support him by bringing him some trannies for a threesome. Hopefully his new wife is more supportive.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is so selfish and closed-minded. If she was a good wife she wouldn't shame her husband for liking traps, she would support him by bringing him some trannies for a threesome. Hopefully his new wife is more supportive.
So you gay nigga? No wonder you left Islam you like men in thongs:mjlol:

giphy.gif

what the actual f*ck?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko

Thanks for posting this. I LOVE gossipy, juicy stuff like this.

# 1 Wife is desperate to be a wife. Or maybe afraid to be alone. (like all of you)

# 2 He is gay. The wife cant compete with a Gu,s and a futo. Simple as that

# 3 It is my philosophical judgement that fathers with only daughters and NO sons are gay or one hair from being gay. (yes, Obama is gay, that is why he liked Michelle, looks like a manly tranny)

Gods nature law takes care of itself. Had these soft men had sons, the boys would have been Gay!

Chances of daughters suppressing their homosexuality is greater than a male suppressing homosexuality

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
R.I.P wife.

I could not imagine how I would feel I had a wife secretly having sexual relationship with Tranny eww.

Her situation is far worse. Man is getting ass fucked.:vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending