Discoloration

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Like many in our community Im an array of skintones, a tiger of sorts. Some might assume I bleached but i haven't to my knowledge. My top lip is purple and my bottom is red. My face is a golden orange, so is my neck, ribs, biceps, thighs and the remainder are red. Can you relate?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Like many in our community Im an array of skintones, a tiger of sorts. Some might assume I bleached but i haven't to my knowledge. My top lip is purple and my bottom is red. My face is a golden orange, so is my neck, ribs, biceps, thighs and the remainder are red. Can you relate?
Let me take you to a tanning salon.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
My beard is limited to as far as my smile reaches tight curls woven into straight curls, my mustaches are fine and long the contrary of my beard, like two scitar Arabian swords that float all the way over my cheeks if left untrimmed

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
My fingers thinly and muscular my palms wide like a European, my forearms Popeye like at the top and hardened tendons at the bottom, my neck long but made to appear balanced by my equally wide shoulders, my two lower legs dark mahogany fashioning rock-like tendons, my feet equally as magnanimous as my hands

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
My nose by far the most astutely deliberated, like a sharp jagged rocky mountain, it slopes from the brow where it continues a smooth rectangular like a table-top terminating to a holt at a Rudolf-like shiny bulb.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts