Disbeliever Patrols On Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Talk about a Phobia. Beware Hijabis, most muslim males can pass off without any indications of Islam, you can't!!!! Id advise islamic women to just get rid of hijab, no point jepordizing your safety for it. Safety first!!!

Victim left with Broken Ribs. Disbeliever Patrols are picking up in great numbers, you can be searched on the spot nowadays.
sergio-estepa-bruise.JPEG

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the devil seem to take advantage of the mentally sick people lol

A lot of crazies around now a day's no matter where you are on this earth, my advice if someone steps up to you like this gentlemen with the bat did don't hesitate for a moment to break their faces for your own sake either that or risk going to the hospital with severe injuries.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A lot of crazies around now a day's no matter where you are on this earth, my advice if someone steps up to you like this gentlemen with the bat did don't hesitate for a moment to break their faces for your own sake either that or risk going to the hospital with severe injuries.

Speak of the devil, and "Lucifer" appears! Caudubillaahi Minaa sheydaan rajiim

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I can imagine this dude coming up to you and saying your UNDER ARREST, empty those pockets waryaa!!! A damn civilian like you arresting u, I can imagine ur reaction plus he has a bat to enforce the arrest :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr. Osman nowadays u r low key in the forums, how come?

Somali Males tend to handle this situation really well and I dont mean the one raised in the diaspora, their pussies generally, I mean the ones who still remember home and the roughness. They see this and are like, ITS ON.

SumMo

very lowkey
Dad waalan wallahi..

Screaming ‘you iz terrorists’ as he is the only one terrorizing people. Do these white folks ever see themselves in the mirror..?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dad waalan wallahi..

Screaming ‘you iz terrorists’ as he is the only one terrorizing people. Do these white folks ever see themselves in the mirror..?

Imagine how many go un-recorded!!! that's worrying. Facaga haku xiro waa sharaf dhac!!! waxay isku haysten waa ima xiraysid waan ku xiraya.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Imagine how many go un-recorded!!! that's worrying. Facaga haku xiro waa sharaf dhac!!! waxay isku haysten waa ima xiraysid waan ku xiraya.

There is some shocking things that happen to Muslims that we tend to not acknowledge on the SPOT, with it's excessive one sided west is best narrative. Look at this shit sxb, a Woman just got a haymaker in a hospital for no reason. He looked mentally ill also!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Damn what would a Somali do witnessing this!!! The woman fell to the ground, did he need to keep going!!! that's hate not self-defence once the threat is no longer there and your still layin the boot in.

I can imagine this dude coming up to you and saying your UNDER ARREST, empty those pockets waryaa!!! A damn civilian like you arresting u, I can imagine ur reaction plus he has a bat to enforce the arrest :)

Good thing i'm a rabid human being, as soon as i see someone approaching me in that way no hadaal no sheeko they are getting a flying head-butt going at the rate of 300 mph on their nose just for starters

Why do you put up with these people smh. North American Muslims are miskeen wallahi :snoop:

In England all they can do is throw acid and get off. Hit and run innit. :stopit:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If I see this happening to a brother or sister, it's hands on sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts