Dirty strawhuts kulaha Somali house

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why do they keep trying to portray this as the Somali house. I know it's called aqal Soomaali but not every Somali has lived in such xaar condition or still does.

upload_2020-2-12_18-13-40.png

dirty strawhut. abohood wasooyin. my grandmother and grandfather lived in normal brick houses. this is gaajo house fam for gaajos walle waa yaab kkkk also saying this is luxurious master house both halima and the dumb museum tour guide waa iska gaajo dadkan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Why do they keep trying to portray this as the Somali house. I know it's called aqal Soomaali but not every Somali has lived in such xaar condition or still does.

View attachment 94100

dirty strawhut. abohood wasooyin. my grandmother and grandfather lived in normal brick houses. this is gaajo house fam for gaajos walle waa yaab kkkk also saying this is luxurious master house both halima and the dumb museum tour guide waa iska gaajo dadkan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is how nomads lived basically the Somali equivalent of a yurt. Why would nomadic peoples constantly on the move build permanent houses?

Nomads don't build castles and move around and build new ones.
They should name it Nomadic somali house and clarify it's strictly for nomadic purposes otherwise people will see us as primitive.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is how nomads lived basically the Somali equivalent of a yurt. Why would nomadic peoples constantly on the move build permanent houses?
Then the right term is Nomadic Somali House and not Somali House foh kkkkk Somalis lack PR walle everything they do waa failure how they represent themselves their history or the easthetics how they dress, furniture, easthetics of buildings eternally cursed for centuries

THE CURSE OF HAM

CaliTedesse

VIP
Nomads don't build castles and move around and build new ones.
They should name it Nomadic somali house and clarify it's strictly for nomadic purposes otherwise people will see us as primitive.
Wow I literally commented same thing same time great minds think alike

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Then the right term is Nomadic Somali House and not Somali House foh kkkkk Somalis lack PR walle everything they do waa failure how they represent themselves their history or the easthetics how they dress, furniture, easthetics of buildings eternally cursed for centuries

THE CURSE OF HAM

It’s aesthetic btw and dunno what to tell you sxb the overwhelming majority of Somalis throughout history were nomadic so it’s a mostly accurate way to represent Somalis

CaliTedesse

VIP
It’s aesthetic btw and dunno what to tell you sxb the overwhelming majority of Somalis throughout history were nomadic so it’s a mostly accurate way to represent Somalis
Throughout Somali history there were also mud/brick houses. Most of Turkic/Arab people were also Nomadic throughout most of their history, does that make their Nomadic house a Turkic/Arab house, no. Gaajo strawhut

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
They perpetuating this false narrative to say that we are backward savages that live in mud huts with no civilization :ivers:

CaliTedesse

VIP
but huts look more homely than the ones you posted, according to the ones I'd seen on the net...they probably won't get carried away by strong winds unlike the parachutes you posted :ftw9nwa:
Huh they are both Huts akhi ?

Edit: oh i get what you mean you mean those western wooden 20th century huts

Trending