Dirty Indians ( known 2 defecate outside) hit wth crazy Fog from pollution, cars crash on each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I feel so bad for laughing :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

You know what's funny, at the beginning of the video a guy came of that little car with 50 people in it, holding his head. I thought to myself that if it was North America ( UK is the same as India) many of us here would lay down and act terribly hurt because we would wanna get paid. Instead this Indian has a brain damage and dude is walking :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If one place needs a genocide then its India wallahi

The only country in this modern world that has people, a group of people, " untouchables, treated below rats. Their only source of employment is working in people's toilet that filled up.

They also got people worshipping rats

The only country in this modern world that has people, a group of people, " untouchables, treated below rats. Their only source of employment is working in people's toilet that filled up.

They also got people worshipping rats

Pakis are the same, they are Indians with Islam but now they have mixed Islam with their shirk practices, I hope Merica or NK drop a hydrogen bomb in the Pak-Ind border

Pakis are the same, they are Indians with Islam but now they have mixed Islam with their shirk practices, I hope Merica or NK drop a hydrogen bomb in the Pak-Ind border

:farmajoyaab: That's what little sleep and intense coursework does to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts