Your superior

The humiliation :deadosama::deadpeter:

90k for an official like that :drakekidding:

Meanwhile the man who killed the minister will be executed :mjlaugh:

:mjkkk::mjhaps:

The family of the marxuum musta been gaajo to accept money for murder

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
:wow: Unfortunately for HG and Isaaq, this SFG (langaab led) values the lives of langaabs looma oyaans (murursade and raxanweyne) more then them lions.

How the time has turned and mighty have fallen.:icon cry:

AUN to the Victims, and may both Cowards be killed at the Tiir :nvjpqts:

waraabe

Your superior
:wow: Unfortunately for HG and Isaaq, this SFG (langaab led) values the lives of langaabs looma oyaans (murursade and raxanweyne) more then them lions.

How the time has turned and mighty have fallen.:icon cry:

AUN to the Victims, and may both Cowards be killed at the Tiir :nvjpqts:

Not Isaaq :ohno::mjohreally:

Bohol

VIP
$90,000 is good money to be honest. It can feed hundreds of families eating cats in west Hargeisa/Gabiley.

Hargeysa Oo Gaajo Darteed Bisadaha Lagu Qashay Iyo Qayladhaanta Dadkii Ku Dhawa

waraabe

Your superior
$90,000 is good money to be honest. It can feed hundreds of families eating cats in west Hargeisa/Gabiley.

Hargeysa Oo Gaajo Darteed Bisadaha Lagu Qashay Iyo Qayladhaanta Dadkii Ku Dhawa

No need to cry naaya, also this thread is about dirta waqooyi not starving people. Don't derail thread. Go make a thread about those starving people

Why I am not the one who humiliated this man? You don't want me to speak about it but I shall keep speaking about the humiliation of these folk

You're mocking your dead brother and his family for cheap points online against people you don't know. While it has nothing to do with any of you.

waraabe

Your superior
You're mocking your dead brother and his family for cheap points online against people you don't know. While it has nothing to do with any of you.

1) he isn't my brother
2) I am not mocking his death, I am mocking the fact that the gov of Somalia is executing one man for murder while humiliating this man and his family by forcing them to take this money. Do u think that is fair?

1) he isn't my brother
2) I am not mocking his death, I am mocking the fact that the gov of Somalia is executing one man for murder while humiliating this man and his family by forcing them to take this money. Do u think that is fair?

If that's true, then no it's not fair. But that's not what I read, apparently the families chose those options.

Besides you don't care about them or what's fair, you're just being a shit disturber.

waraabe

Your superior
If that's true, then no it's not fair. But that's not what I read, apparently the families chose those options.

Besides you don't care about them or what's fair, you're just being a shit disturber.

You are damn right I don't care about dirta waqooyi or their families. You are either playing innocent or don't understand clan dynamics, the hg man who was sentenced by court to be executed his relatives and clan offered to pay the compensation but the government refused to allow it. The man who killed the looma ooyan dirta waqooyi calooshi ushageeste (a hero in my book, all dirta waqooyi deserve to be shot in the forehead) didn't even go court

You are damn right I don't care about dirta waqooyi or their families. You are either playing innocent or don't understand clan dynamics, the hg man who was sentenced by court to be executed his relatives and clan offered to pay the compensation but the government refused to allow it. The man who killed the looma ooyan dirta waqooyi calooshi ushageeste (a hero in my book, all dirta waqooyi deserve to be shot in the forehead) didn't even go court

Someone posted a video of the minister AUN mother and apparently it's what they chose. While in this case it seems they chose this as well.

Anyway, you're a psychopath, take care.

waraabe

Your superior
Someone posted a video of the minister AUN mother and apparently it's what they chose. While in this case it seems they chose this as well.

Anyway, you're a psychopath, take care.

this act made me grow fond for your government ukhti, i now support mudane farmaajo and his pm, they have humiliated dirta waqooyi.

psychopath = non pc so I take that as a compliment sister.

@waraabe is it this guy who was killed?

Ibraahim-Iidle-Saleebaan-300x225.jpg

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Don't tell me the guy that killed the innocent dir guy was darood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts