Ding Dong--- I got it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I Have seen many YOUTUBE videos about Narcissism and Narcissist. Including our own Amal Xaliimo. Amal and a thousand of other characters constantly repeating themselves about Narcissisms. The irony is- they are a Narcissist themselves. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Its a form of mental illness. Repeating yourself with the same thing again and again, and not moving on. The saying that goes if you repeat the same thing and expect a different results is the very definition of INSANITY

But in this case-- if you talk about the same subject again and again on YOUTUBE

YOU IS KU KU.....

Now the question is-- my one single obsessions' of English Literature and aristocracy of England-- am i insane? Or am fine, i just have Autism? Asperger?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You definently have mental illness, Basray.

But I agree, they too have issues.

hoollllllllllllldddddddddddddddddd on !

not fair! U can't say i have mental illness without u confessing your mental illness or your bisexuality at least

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love to dance. I am the romantic type but also the strip tease type. Tonight, its rap. Tomorrow, Elton John.

:trumpsmirk:

1623207001106.png
why r u giving me @Halimo-2018 energy?

its just a popular topic a lot of people want to know about so they're making money off of it. its not really weird to have a specific subject you make your videos on.

Trending