Difference between state hospitals and tribal fiefdom hospitals in pics

For those of you who still firmly believe in the so called federal clan states lets look at the achievements once again after more than a quarter century.

Digfeer hospital in Mogadishu under state

42D0FDFB-E268-427F-826D-0778279493F4.jpeg

Hargeisa hospital under clan enclave

54071552-2030-4D77-9D93-DF3A7278FF8D.jpeg

garowe hospita under clan enclave
2247146F-26AA-48D3-9774-1497B02B729B.jpeg

Mogadishu eye hospital under clan

611B59C5-1455-4193-BF41-53A9D3FEBBA5.jpeg

somaliland is not part of the 4.5 system because it is a self declared country that is considered by the international community as a defacto state. However, the reason they there is those mammal gobeleeds in somalia is that it tends to be qabil based with is centred on the 4.5 system model. When you look at Somaliland and somalia, Somaliland has "one person and one vote" policy whilst somalia does not have it. overall, when comparing hospitals that was created by the government and state governments there appears to be a huge disparity because i'm assuming xamar gets more funding in comparison to Puntland.

somaliland is not part of the 4.5 system because it is a self declared country that is considered by the international community as a defacto state. However, the reason they there is those mammal gobeleeds in somalia is that it tends to be qabil based with is centred on the 4.5 system model. When you look at Somaliland and somalia, Somaliland has "one person and one vote" policy whilst somalia does not have it. overall, when comparing hospitals that was created by the government and state governments there appears to be a huge disparity because i'm assuming xamar gets more funding in comparison to Puntland.
So are you saying xamar has been getting more funding than your clan enclaves for the last 30 years? That is a clear lie... there has been times when xamar has been getting 0 funding while hargeisa and garowe enclaves have been getting millions..

And as of now international donor funds are equally distributed but the difference is your clan enclave uncles still while the current administration in xamar choose a different path!

as for one man one vote don’t even mention it lol :mjlol: The clan enclave in hargeisa has not had any parliamentary elections for the last 16 years.

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Difference is Mogadishu twerked for Turks and the other places didn’t :russ: Poon boy this is nothing to be proud of. You are proud of being beggar state? What a shame

Difference is Mogadishu twerked for Turks and the other places didn’t :russ: Poon boy this is nothing to be proud of. You are proud of being beggar state? What a shame
Anigu laangaabyada lama hadlo... adiga waxa ka Masuul ah muuse local and his kinsmen so I will engage them on your behalf

SL has a 1.5 system

Awdalia Rising

Anigu laangaabyada lama hadlo... adiga waxa ka Masuul ah muuse local and his kinsmen so I will engage them on your behalf

of course I hope you don’t talk to yourself but look at your retarded ass mr poon TheMadMarehan

The Digfer Hospital was constructed in the 1960s, with Italian engineers (Cooperativa Architetti e Ingegneri, Reggio Emilia) contracted to build its premises. The name comes from the Italian construction company DegFer (Degola and Ferretti): the time has modified it in Digfer or Digfeer. It served as an important historic institution in Somalia's capital. Following the start of the civil war in the early 1990s, the hospital intermittently closed down.[1] It also briefly operated under the aegis of the International Medical Corps.[2]

In 2013, the Federal Government of Somalia reached an agreement with the Turkish authorities to refurbish and modernize the Digfer Hospital's infrastructure and services in keeping with international standards.”

Poon boy you’re basically asking why everyone else can’t beg like you guys. You are proud of being a beggar state. That’s Langaabnimo. While everyone else is trying to pull themselves up from bootstraps the failed Amisomalian government remains good for nothing beggar group.

Awdalia Rising

Keep in mind this is the Langaab poon TheMadMarehans peoples hospital in GaajoGedo and he’s worrying over other peoples lands :pachah1:
CB40F240-4C9D-41C9-92ED-780900E9CB37.jpeg

:dead:

go donate to that GoFundMe you Langaab and starving Reer shuban poon

Thats because the crazed Marehan boy showed an old hospital from 1950s the best hospital in hargeisa to my knowledge is this one, although I haven’t been to hargeisa in about 4 years.

Hargeisa international hospital:

View attachment 104713View attachment 104714View attachment 104715View attachment 104716View attachment 104717View attachment 104718View attachment 104719View attachment 104720
Do you know the difference between a private and public hospital dummy?

besides I thought you were to show me how hospitals in borama look lol... laangaab will forever be laangaab

@MadMullah99
Why didn't Afweyne build hospitals when he was begging for aid against SNM? he even promised to worship Ciisa caleyhi salaam if Masiixis gave him aid

The North and the Clan federalist Wanlaweynistan federal states have more hospitals

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@MadMullah99
Why didn't Afweyne build hospitals when he was begging for aid against SNM? he even promised to worship Ciisa caleyhi salaam if Masiixis gave him aid

The North and the Clan federalist Wanlaweynistan federal states have more hospitals

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s funny how you think 3 bedroom apartment clinic owned by a private is a world standard hospital lol

do you even live in the west? Have you even seen what public hospital looks like?

Awdalia Rising

Do you know the difference between a private and public hospital dummy?

besides I thought you were to show me how hospitals in borama look lol... laangaab will forever be laangaab

yes you will always be Langaab . And that’s not the point you dumb Langaab you are bootyclapping about begging. Have some shame. And go do something for your sh1thole Gedo

So are you saying xamar has been getting more funding than your clan enclaves for the last 30 years? That is a clear lie... there has been times when xamar has been getting 0 funding while hargeisa and garowe enclaves have been getting millions..

And as of now international donor funds are equally distributed but the difference is your clan enclave uncles still while the current administration in xamar choose a different path!

as for one man one vote don’t even mention it lol :mjlol: The clan enclave in hargeisa has not had any parliamentary elections for the last 16 years.

is Djbouti a clan on clave ?
what about the Somali region of ethopia ?

is Djbouti a clan on clave ?
what about the Somali region of ethopia ?
Djibouti is not a clan enclave but a legitimate state that has been hijacked by the guelleh family and corruption has been thriving.

but nevertheless it still has all the options of state to state interactions, which the clan enclaves of somaliland and puntland don’t but only pretend to do so.

It’s funny how you think 3 bedroom apartment clinic owned by a private is a world standard hospital lol

do you even live in the west? Have you even seen what public hospital looks like?

Only 1 medical school 1 university under your Aabbe Afweyne. Behold now how many we have for both the South and thrdd North

The highlighted and bolded one was the ITALIAN school that existed under Afweyne no other medical university of any type existed before SNM and USC liberated the nation

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts