Difference between Puntland and Mogadishu

Farm

VIP
Senior IC Officials bring HSM to a shipping container in Mogadishu as even the Villa is unsafe. He was likely patted down as well

How senior officials visit PL. Not only do they visit the state house but they also walk around and get fresh air in the land of civilization.

Anyone else find it strange how these gaalos, cadaans, arabs, habesha etc walk around like they own the place? There was a point in time that Somalia was one of the hardest country to obtain a visa for and foreigners/ngo's/media had to wait months and be vetted intensely before being able to step an inch in Somali territory. Now anyone can enter unrestricted and with a little of money can just the land resources or even Islands! Yaab Wallahi!

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Anyone else find it strange how these gaalos, cadaans, arabs, habesha etc walk around like they own the place? There was a point in time that Somalia was one of the hardest country to obtain a visa for and foreigners/ngo's/media had to wait months and be vetted intensely before being able to step an inch in Somali territory. Now anyone can enter unrestricted and with a little of money can just the land resources or even Islands! Yaab Wallahi!
They’re just walking around. You’re just too paranoid.
668078EA-697A-49EA-A86D-CFA839C16AAA.png

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Senior IC Officials bring HSM to a shipping container in Mogadishu as even the Villa is unsafe. He was likely patted down as well

How senior officials visit PL. Not only do they visit the state house but they also walk around and get fresh air in the land of civilization.

Why do y’all act like that’s not your people. All this clan shit is so stupid! @Farm, @TekNiKo Yall must be fobs from the way y’all insult other Qabils! The only one allowed to be bullied would the ret@rded SLanders!
D3634406-1B7F-4137-973A-205A1AC4FBB7.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It’s a lot more densely populated. Villa Somalia is in range of a mortar strike.

This is why it’s best to create a federalised zone where all politicians, government buildings are away from the inner city.

Regardless in the coming days it’s rumoured Abiy, Ruto, Museveni are coming to visit Xamar. This would be unprecedented and a sign of the massive improvement we’re making

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

“America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests” - Henry Kissinger​

Friend or foe is not in the American geopolitical dictionary, Siad Barre learned this after the US refused to send us weapons

America is Somalia's greatest friend. They are the only country we can rely on. 7 million Somalis are on American life-support as we speak.

America is Somalia's greatest friend. They are the only country we can rely on. 7 million Somalis are on American life-support as we speak.
Walaalo I know but my point was, if doesn't benefit them geopolitically then they will not be there. They have an object, but yes I agree, their food aid is life saving for many Somalis. Hopefully we can learn to be self sufficient again Inshallah

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
There’s way more. Where’d you get that outdated population survey?

I'm in disbelief. I just searched for the most up to date NGO inflated ethnic Somali population figure; they are now claiming its 35 million, up from the recent 20 million.

:mjlol:

I've been to the Somali bush in the Ogaden. I was there for days; there was no one else in sight. Google Earth has proven how small Somalia's largest cities really are. The minor towns have been exposed to being even more tiny than previously thought.

Trending