Difference between faraxs and ajnabi boys

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Somalis have an aversion to authority that is why we don't have a functioning country and we fill up the jails and psychiatry facilities. Our true nature is to be a geeljire in the bush. Even as a well mannered integrated and assimilated Somali in europe who has used aliases like John, Olly etc to get along, basically you run of the mill coconut cadaan lover, I have deep down in me a geeljire who hates authority.

But my high IQ allows me to function and thrive outside of my natural habitat, my ancestors never used to share anything with anyone, not even watering wells, when our cows came to a locality everyone else was forced to leave immediately, and here I am breaking bread with a pale unwashed kafir.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In her 30s? You mean in her 50s approaching retirement age soon. I mean Basra was browsing Somali sites back when internet was in it’s infancy 😂😂

@Amirah

Cutie pie.......u cutie cutie....pie......pinching dimple cheeks. You cutie pertrudy teeth, you cute little pan cake you...come closeer

:)

:(

1611344130195.png

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
So pretty much I own your heart

If you think he's handsome pffffffft you should see me

I can see it now me an Asli living in small town america owning a mom and pop restaurant with employees while we sit on our porch looking at the river go by sipping lemonade with our curly hair children playing in the front yard

I know your thick just by the way you type
I dont know how to react about that so here is a summary
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Somalis have an aversion to authority that is why we don't have a functioning country and we fill up the jails and psychiatry facilities. Our true nature is to be a geeljire in the bush. Even as a well mannered integrated and assimilated Somali in europe who has used aliases like John, Olly etc to get along, basically you run of the mill coconut cadaan lover, I have deep down in me a geeljire who hates authority.

But my high IQ allows me to function and thrive outside of my natural habitat, my ancestors never used to share anything with anyone, not even watering wells, when our cows came to a locality everyone else was forced to leave immediately, and here I am breaking bread with a pale unwashed kafir.
How do you explain the many empires/sultanates that flourished in our country?? We weren’t all uneducated camel herders you know :comeon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
"Forsaken his people"

"putting his bredrin in xabsi"

how embarrassing they are atleast this somali cop is making a halal income and giving a better image to our community than these acting like big gangsters

Wallahi imagine working as a policeman and all these other policemen probs say shit behind your back, and your always at the lowest rung of any promotion attempts.
Then, you have this nacaas accusing you of being against your ppl and putting them in xabsi, next level.im done, mic drop.
Every man for himself.

Last edited:
UK Romanians speaking fluently their language.

UK somalis speaking english with broken af somali. To be fair i begin to suspect they are not somali bc there no way they speak like that to another somali person.

If they are somali when our motherland is restored they should make a af somali test for UK somalis if they want to move back bc that is not acceptable at all if you call yourself somali.
:gaasdrink:
You and your supporters should stop with the self hate. Both groups clearly came to the uk under different circumstances.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Somali becoming cops , wlahi I would have been happier if I saw one in a uniform instead I see Oromos and Mozambicans joining the SAPS police force.

Why are these manchildren being a nuisance to the officer, if I was him , I would have chained and smacked some sense into these kids, they need a reality check everything is not glit and glamour , otherwise they'll regret their unambitious behaviours once they hit 30's , but wait it seems like the fast life and bling bling is all they want.

Sometimes you can't stop people what they're destined to be even if you try harder to throw a signal of warnings , perhaps it's predestination at the highest order.

But nonetheless lets wish this officer a successful career , hes got many handcuffs work to do

Waabilaahi Tawfiiiq

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
UK Romanians speaking fluently their language.

UK somalis speaking english with broken af somali. To be fair i begin to suspect they are not somali bc there no way they speak like that to another somali person.
A lot of second generation western born immigrants don’t speak in their native language fluently, it’s pretty common.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
The ajnabi cop kept it g. He assured his folk with the vibe "I'm still one of y'all"

Somalis are too polarizing for the most part. You got the niggas who live by the code of ciyaalsuuq and you got those that will snitch faster than cadaans. 70% of Somalis belong to that category. Odayaasha soomalida are no different from white people when it comes to grassing eachother up apart from their skintone. They dont even care about the law like that. Atleast the officer gets paid for being who he is. A hoesome nigga

We need to become more like the third alternative. The hybrid who stays outta trouble who understands and can talk some sense to the ciyaalsuuqs in their own lingo and ways.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
How do you explain the many empires/sultanates that flourished in our country?? We weren’t all uneducated camel herders you know :comeon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am talking for the 90% Somalis walalo adigu hada ka fiicantahay kuwas good for you, obviously there are Somalis this does not apply to. But it is not about class, walahi oo bilahi the closest ancestors I have to geeljire is 3 genenaration removed from geeljire, my parents my grandparents are city folk, but I have the innate geeljire in me and it cannot be denied, I am happily marrried yet I want 3 other wives, I hate authority and I don't even like my cousins iskaba daa rest of the world they are under my feet, dee ma run baa rabta misa been ?

Trending

Latest posts