Difference between faraxs and ajnabi boys

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Bro u sound like a LOSER "I think we are cursed" HA HA HA HA usually if a Somali see a Somali they sit down drink shax and talk about politics

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1611338617061.png
i am channeling @Hodan from HR

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The Somali cop is a great man. He’s working a real job and it’s making his hooyo proud. He earns real money and not from drugs. He’s handsome too. Hell I’d make him MY husband. Kudos to this gentleman :salute:

Policeman is a respectable job, while the drug dealers these trash look up to and emulate are the filth of society
You can hate police but why have extra energy against somali police. A somali police officer is less likely to falsely arrest you than an cadaan. Those Romanian gangsters in the first video are smart, they now have a someone inside the police whose on their side.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You can hate police but why have extra energy against somali police. A somali police officer is less likely to falsely arrest you than an cadaan. Those Romanian gangsters in the first video are smart, they now have a someone inside the police whose on their side.
68 IQ strikes again with these niggas

UK Romanians speaking fluently their language.

UK somalis speaking english with broken af somali. To be fair i begin to suspect they are not somali bc there no way they speak like that to another somali person.

If they are somali when our motherland is restored they should make a af somali test for UK somalis if they want to move back bc that is not acceptable at all if you call yourself somali.
:gaasdrink:

Xaruun

VIP
They’re retards that’s why. Acting like gangsters in order to try and look cool.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
The Somali cop is a great man. He’s working a real job and it’s making his hooyo proud. He earns real money and not from drugs. He’s handsome too. Hell I’d make him MY husband. Kudos to this gentleman :salute:
So pretty much I own your heart

If you think he's handsome pffffffft you should see me

I can see it now me an Asli living in small town america owning a mom and pop restaurant with employees while we sit on our porch looking at the river go by sipping lemonade with our curly hair children playing in the front yard

I know your thick just by the way you type

Trending