Difference b/ boy with a father vs single mothet

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It depends on where they live. Back home, uur hooyo iyo uur aabo iskumid maaha. Those somalis who aren't raised by their mothers go through hell. They're abused by their nonbiological mothers, be it their step mothers or aunts. They also don't get along with their half siblings from their fathers side. I'm currently supporting a motherless cousin who's constantly crying out to me. He's being enslaved and abused by his step mother and half siblings since his mother passed away. Those who are raised by their step father never get treated the same way and half siblings who share the same mother treat each other the same way full siblings treat each other.

It depends on where they live. Back home, uur hooyo iyo uur aabo iskumid maaha. Those somalis who aren't raised by their mothers go through hell. They're abused by their nonbiological mothers, be it their step mothers or aunts. They also don't get along with their half siblings from their fathers side. I'm currently supporting a motherless cousin who's constantly crying out to me. He's being enslaved and abused by his step mother and half siblings since his mother passed away. Those who are raised by their step father never get treated the same way and half siblings who share the same mother treat each other the same way full siblings treat each other.

The more I read, see and talk to people about their experiences back home, the more disappointed I am.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Walaahi u r 100% correct. The horrors i have heard about step mothers abusing step children, i shudder. I can never be cruel to a child. Maybe less loving, because i am "Human" but cruelty is another stage of wack

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Hybrid() u want to hear something twisted? Step children who are treated kindly and even more special than the biological children end up being mean and monster like to their step mom. It happen to my mom. Most generous heart. Two boyz- they went betrayed her in the name of qabilism. They grew up spoilt and self centered. Abuse sometimes makes people more humble. So i guess life is twisted. U r either given one card or another. Things never happen beautifully like the movies

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
The more I read, see and talk to people about their experiences back home, the more disappointed I am.

Somali fathers are the bread winner of the family and therefore don't think they should be entitled to be aware of family drama. They eat separately and barely socialize with their wives and children. My father didn't know any of my friends or what I used to eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner and he used to spend his spare time alone chewing jat. Most of the working aabos were like that.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
@Hybrid() u want to hear something twisted? Step children who are treated kindly and even more special than the biological children end up being mean and monster like to their step mom. It happen to my mom. Most generous heart. Two boyz- they went betrayed her in the name of qabilism. They grew up spoilt and self centered. Abuse sometimes makes people more humble. So i guess life is twisted. U r either given one card or another. Things never happen beautifully like the movies
Interesting

Walaahi u r 100% correct. The horrors i have heard about step mothers abusing step children, i shudder. I can never be cruel to a child. Maybe less loving, because i am "Human" but cruelty is another stage of wack
It's unfortunate, but the biggest abusers or children are women because they interact with them more. It's just evil to me for an adult to mistreat a child.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
What a load of crap. Arnold didn't raise that kid a single broke mexican housekeeper he had an affair with did, he shunned that kid for most of his child and adulthood, he did however raise the fat kid. Whatever idiotic take they were going for failed.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What a load of crap. Arnold didn't raise that kid a single broke mexican housekeeper he had an affair with did, he shunned that kid for most of his child and adulthood, he did however raise the fat kid. Whatever idiotic take they were going for failed.
The fat piece of lard was the one raised by the mexican housekeeper. You got it mixed uo babes
Im Out See Ya GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The fat piece of lard was the one raised by the mexican housekeeper. You got it mixed uo babes
Im Out See Ya GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING
Um No.

The fat one is the one he had and raised with his ex wife Maria Shriver dumdum.

33754110-8784235-Happy_birthday_Christopher_Schwarzenegger_was_surrounded_by_his_-a-32_1601366...jpg

Joseph was raised by a single mother

66MT26BPPQX2Y3YCLFLIESYHKA.jpg

Funny that the one he abandoned became the most like him.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Um No.

View attachment 209444

View attachment 209442

Wow Kudos to that hooyo she raised a real spitting image of Arnold he looks just like him and fit too. This thread severely back fired on me single mothers rule

Embarrassed Exit Strategy GIF

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Yes. MY mom adored them. They betrayed her after dad died and they tore the Will that my dad wrote to pieces. But later they came to her for forgiveness after going thru horrific life challenges. But my mom-- once u break her heart, u r done. She threw a hot cup of coffee in their direction as they entered home crying. They had to flee for their lives. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Um No.

View attachment 209444

View attachment 209442

Josephs mom gives me the creep tho. I don't mean to say anything bad about her, i am sure she is a nice lady and hard working, but i don't vibe with her at all, i read her spirit. she seems like a Nymphomania and also very calculating. and also unfortunately knows some tricks in the bedroom.

no. i don't like her spirits to be honest.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Josephs mom gives me the creep tho. I don't mean to say anything bad about her, i am sure she is a nice lady and hard working, but i don't vibe with her at all, i read her spirit. she seems like a Nymphomania and also very calculating. and also unfortunately knows some tricks in the bedroom.

no. i don't like her spirits to be honest.
Oh Mildred was definitely a freak

article-1388674-0C2303AE00000578-615_634x652.jpg

Trending