didn't know some part of Mecca was this underdeveloped

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
saudis are trying build the Line and things that will never work except for building up this holy city, corrupt goverment

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
all this will demolished. They will paid to move out.

Don't worry, these slums will be demolished soon. But it will take some time, as they are busy demolishing Jeddah's slums, which have completely flattened with the ground and turned into a desert. After they finish rebuilding it, they will move to Mecca, which they almost started in.

Most of saudi arabia is undeveloped. Al balad quarters in jeddah Reminds me of yemen/xamar neighbourhoods.

46897549892_a993150722_b.jpg

0100j120008wpteduE70D.jpg

Most of saudi arabia is undeveloped. Al balad quarters in jeddah Reminds me of yemen/xamar neighbourhoods.

View attachment 262729
View attachment 262730
Nah, you donโ€™t know what youโ€™re talking about. Al Blaad quarters is is a historical quarter, used for tourism purposes. Plus Bab-Mekkah souq, which is quite historical too.

The rest neighborhoods isn't like that at all. Actually, Foreigners who do not have residency live only in the old quarters.

Nah, you donโ€™t know what youโ€™re talking about. Al Blaad quarters is is a historical quarter, used for tourism purposes. Plus Bab-Mekkah souq, which is quite historical too.

The rest neighborhoods isn't like that at all. Actually, Foreigners who do not have residency live only in the old quarters.

Right, the photos i posted dont exist.
:mjpls: saudi arabia outside of riyad is underdeveloped is all im get at.

Here is bab mekkah market place. Ur telling me this is developed. Looks like aden.

bab-makkah-souk.jpg

traditional-market-in-jeddah-MC8NN8.jpg

Right, the photos i posted dont exist.
:mjpls: saudi arabia outside of riyad is underdeveloped is all im get at.

Here is bab mekkah market place. Ur telling me this is developed. Looks like aden.

View attachment 262732
View attachment 262733
Thatโ€™s what I just said โ€” quite historical. Like bruh, the difference is that the Saudis live in a houses quite like this:
29AB6CE8-61A2-4381-87BB-91863C44FB44.jpeg
and foreigners:
CFC7ADD7-E655-4EB4-8B72-E8E8F716852C.jpeg
but yeah; to the big cities like Al-Riyad and Jeddah, most of it are slums. KSA are very stratified in neighborhoods, even to the Saudis.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Sun Light is amazing tho-- those houses look horrible yaaqee! Can you imagine with all the oil money and live like that? Now tell me White man is not more blessed? This is a serious symptom of Muslim countries

Medinah and Mecca should be very prime real estate and on the level of prices of New York and London, do they sell lands to non Saudis

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

View attachment 262729
View attachment 262730
Some see this as undeveloped but i see this as culture and soul. Granted these building need a little touch to fix the problems. However if you wanted to get to know the real Saudi Arabia you would need to go to these parts not the international capitalistic playground