Did your parents invite non somalis in their house?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
We have a neighbour (elderly lady, not Muslim) that invites herself but we let her in because she is old and alone, really miskeen.

I think it is good because in that way they can see who we Muslims really are and we get the chance to represent our religion by example.

We have a neighbour (elderly lady, not Muslim) that invites herself but we let her in because she is old and alone, really miskeen.

I think it is good because in that way they can see who we Muslims really are and we get the chance to represent our religion by example.
warya are u bosnian or somali?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
For dinner for example
And what about Muslims in gerneral
And what about gaals
Where you allowed your somali/ muslim or gaal friends to invite Home?
yes my parents invited this whole family from a country called SealLand who speak a twisted cushitic lingo and chew coco leafs after lunch all the time. their kids were cool tho'

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Yeah when I used to live with my parents it was no problem I used to bring loads of non Somali sometimes non Muslim friends to my house. My parents weren’t that bothered so long as I wasn’t doing anything illegal with them or if my friends wasn’t a bad influence :mjdontkno:

Cartman

reformed
No one non Somali except for my siblings occasional friends visit. They usually get the memo they aren’t welcome and hear shit they shouldn’t and never comeback again :kanyehmm:

No one non Somali except for my siblings occasional friends visit. They usually get the memo they aren’t welcome and hear shit they shouldn’t and never comeback again :kanyehmm:
I remember when a indian homie I always visited at his Home ( my parents didnt know since I was forbided to so ) ( we were Like 10)
He came knocking on our door to visit me so I openend and my mum screamed on somali ( what is this bastard doing here doesnt he have a Home?) ☠ Had to tell him He couldnt come in

I remember when a indian homie I always visited at his Home ( my parents didnt know since I was forbided to so ) ( we were Like 10)
He came knocking on our door to visit me so I openend and my mum screamed on somali ( what is this bastard doing here doesnt he have a Home?) ☠ Had to tell him He couldnt come in
My parents were the exact same, but oddly they were relatively liberal, I didn’t go duqsi and didn’t pray, but if a friend came round all hell broke lose

Trending

Latest posts