Did your parents ever hit you in front of others?.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do somali parents beat their kids in public.

Many times. Its the norm. But the good thing about my mom was, if she punished one of us, she punishes ALL of us. she saves discipline at one go. So u will get a bunch of kids choir cryings in the house, the neighbors be like ...whhhaaatttt?

This will cause a lot of insecurity later in adult hood weather she realize it or not.
Children who raised in fear of punishment also tend to be lazy and unorganized.

Many times. Its the norm. But the good thing about my mom was, if she punished one of us, she punishes ALL of us. she saves discipline at one go. So u will get a bunch of kids choir cryings in the house, the neighbors be like ...whhhaaatttt?

One proper beating is good discipline.
No. My mom gives me those eyes as a warning
:wow1:

There must've been beating involved at some point for you to be scared of the 'Look'.

This will cause a lot of insecurity later in adult hood weather she realize it or not.
Children who raised in fear of punishment also tend to be lazy and unorganized.

Children allowed to run riot without any discipline also become lazy and unorganized.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
There must've been beating involved at some point for you to be scared of the 'Look'.
my parents don’t hit me. did you parents never look at you with their eyes widened? It’s not scary it’s more like “don’t embarrass me” and then you feel bad.

Children allowed to run riot without any discipline also become lazy and unorganized.
True, but we tend to view discipline as punishment. We havent figured out there are alot more long lastning methods. We tend to be very simple people.

my parents don’t hit me. did you parents never look at you with their eyes widened? It’s not scary it’s more like “don’t embarrass me” and then you feel bad.

Right, out of respect.

Alot of parents beat their kids when they're small, so they never need to hit them when they're older, the kids know the consequences of foolish behaviour.

True, but we tend to view discipline as punishment. We havent figured out there are alot more long lastning methods. We tend to be very simple people.

Why do somalis always think something's wrong with them ' we're simple people' almost every culture beat their kids.

Anyway your idea of discipline is the nanny 911 style, naughty step and all that bullshit.
Not always as affective as good old beating or belt.

Most people who got beat are appreciative to their parent's unless your cadaan.

Trending