Did your Family participate in pirate business?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
My uncle was one of the pioneers of the burcad badeed business, you can say he was the real McCoy. He made lots of money my mum even told me at one point he was a millionaire however he got attacked by the mooryaans and fled to america.

My uncle was one of the pioneers of the burcad badeed business, you can say he was the real McCoy. He made lots of money my mum even told me at one point he was a millionaire however he got attacked by the mooryaans and fled to america.
Somali piracy isn’t a thing, these foreigners are stealing our fish and Somalis have every right to capture them and make profit off of them.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE

My father started the pirate treaty of Africa

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Somali piracy isn’t a thing, these foreigners are stealing our fish and Somalis have every right to capture them and make profit off of them.
Sax wallahi, they dump their toxic waste in our oceans and steal our seafood! You have kids in somalia born with 3 eyes and mutations because of this!:frdfvsb::devilish::gunsmiley: