Did you know

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
That the biggest Indian disapora live in SAUDI ARABIA

4 million :mindblown:

Next is UAE - 3.5 million

Know wonder why I can't tell the difference between indians / Emiratis & Saudis.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Butter chicken :feedme:
:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: I love butter chicken. Indian dishes like: Dosa (Canjeelo), Biryani, Butter chicken, Chicken 65, Paneer (Matar, Palak, bhurji, Kadai etc), Kofta etc are exquisitely delicious. But some of them will cause your stomach to get bloated eventually causing pot belly. That's why I eat Indian food once or thrice a month max.

Royalflush

novacane

almost 85% in uae is non arab and here we are complaining about bantus:russ:

imagine the indians ovethrow the emir and install a king panjeet

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

the great Pajeet revolution raise of the emirate of arab pajeet land of the great neo mugal empire kkkkk

Apollo

VIP
They should have imported Maghrebis, Egyptians, Sudanis, Levantines etc as their working class, but instead they opted for South Asians because they were worried that Arabs being familiar with the Gulf/Arab culture will start fomenting revolutions and start divisiveness.

Same reason why they didn't accept Syrian (Arab) refugees despite having more than enough money and space to house them.

Gulf Arabs are weird.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
They should have imported Maghrebis, Egyptians, Sudanis, Levantines etc as their working class, but instead they opted for South Asians because they were worried that Arabs being familiar with the Gulf/Arab culture will start fomenting revolutions and start divisiveness.

Same reason why they didn't accept Syrian (Arab) refugees despite having more than enough money and space to house them.

Gulf Arabs are weird.
Importing Arab migrants can have devastating and existential threat to their future as those Arabs would easily integrate with the Emirati Society intermarrying with the locals and eventually replacing the current crop of Emirati citizens who suffer from low birth rates.

Apollo

VIP
Importing Arab migrants can have devastating and existential threat to their future as those Arabs would easily integrate with the Emirati Society intermarrying with the locals and eventually replacing the current crop of Emirati citizens who suffer from low birth rates.

It was the better decision long term.

They fucked up their countries by importing Muslim Pakistanis and Indians. It has changed the Arab nature of the peninsula for good and made it demographically an extension of India.

It would have been good for pan-Arabism if they brought only Arabs over.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

They fucked up their countries by importing Muslim Pakistanis and Indians. It has changed the Arab nature of the peninsula for good and made it demographically an extension of India.

How are Peninsula/Gulf Arabs different from Levantine Arabs (Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians, Iraqis etc)? I mean mentality-wise.

I haven’t met a Saudi/Gulf Arab ever in my life, but as I understand it, they are the original Arabs (Levantines are a mixture of Arabs and other peoples, so are the Maghrebis)...

Apollo

VIP
How are Peninsula/Gulf Arabs different from Levantine Arabs (Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians, Iraqis etc)? I mean mentality-wise.

All I know is that the Lebanese are more liberal, yet also sectarian (at least nowadays, the second part). Can't comment on Jordanians, Syrians, or Iraqis. There are some posters here who have lived in the Arab world, perhaps they will chime in.

I haven’t met a Saudi/Gulf Arab ever in my life, but as I understand it, they are the original Arabs (Levantines are a mixture of Arabs and other peoples, so are the Maghrebis)...

Yeah they are. In the West, you only find them as tourists or exchange students (Gulf Arabs).

:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: I love butter chicken. Indian dishes like: Dosa (Canjeelo), Biryani, Butter chicken, Chicken 65, Paneer (Matar, Palak, bhurji, Kadai etc), Kofta etc are exquisitely delicious. But some of them will cause your stomach to get bloated eventually causing pot belly. That's why I eat Indian food once or thrice a month max.

Mango chutney oh oh oh. Pakistani Curry bro.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I can actually see that happening. UAE busy worrying about Somalia and other regional rivals, when India is colonising them.

:mjlol:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Levantine Arabs are more liberal than Gulf Arabs. I used to live in Jordan and the females I have seen over there rarely wear Burkas or the Hijab veil. She'd walk around the campus with tight jeans and transparent shirt but she dare not transgress beyond that point. Her brother would cut her throat If rumours of her fooling around with guys gets leaked. The government won't even question his judgment or the murder he just committed. Honorary killings are prevalent in Sham.

Gulf Arabs are extremely religious, The freedom to practice Christianity -- or any religion other than Islam -- is not always a given in the Gulf Countries unlike Shaami countries whom host large non Muslim population.

GemState

36/21
VIP

They couldn't get away with what they do to South Asians (low wages, inhumane working conditions) in comparison with Arabs.

They're extremely stingy with citizenship as well, so those Pakistanis/Indians don't really ever feel a right to call it home as well unlike with the West

Apollo

VIP
They're extremely stingy with citizenship as well, so those Pakistanis/Indians don't really ever feel a right to call it home as well unlike with the West

You can get Gulf Arab country citizenship eventually. It only takes a very long time. If I recall correctly, 30 years... eventually a huge number of long term residents there might apply (in the 2030s, 2040s etc).

GemState

36/21
VIP
You can get Gulf Arab country citizenship eventually. It only takes a very long time. If I recall correctly, 30 years... eventually a huge number of long term residents there might apply (in the 2030s, 2040s etc).
Some do, you're right but there are no guarantees you'll get it even you stay 30 years+. I personally know some people who have been living in Gulf states since the '70s and '80s and still haven't received it.

But you're right that eventually, they'll probably relax regulations on citizenship due to the sheer amount of people who'll qualify

Trending