Did you know this about Ottoman imperial household consisted of the following

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
hundred of wives and concubines in his harem. :faysalwtf: Waar nasiib daraniyaa!

Then all male workers were Eunichs ( they would cut off their stuff for fear of impregnatijg one loose wife )

Usually the Eunichs were black Africans

I wouldn't have mind to be a Eunich cause I would've used my tongue ...I wouldve still have had feelings I suppose

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Yeah i heard the sultan had more then 500 10/10 concubines in a nice ass pool all to himself....

Nigga was living the life....:banderas:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
hundred of wives and concubines in his harem. :faysalwtf: Waar nasiib daraniyaa!

Then all male workers were Eunichs ( they would cut off their stuff for fear of impregnatijg one loose wife )

Usually the Eunichs were black Africans

I wouldn't have mind to be a Eunich cause I would've used my tongue ...I wouldve still have had feelings I suppose

Eunichs but what about their tounges siilaanyolaugh

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What abt it ?

I'm assuming no thought was giving to that since it would not harm them
There's a story about a Iraqi general.

One of his closes friend was one of the many soldiers that guarded his house. The Iraqi general had a beautiful wife

One day the general had to leave on a trip. To ensure that none of his guards would fornicate with his wife he put a sharp object inside or her vagina. The general was away for a couple of days

When he returned he asked all of the soldiers to form a line. One after one he inspected their genitalia. Each on of them had a cut off penis. Eventually he come to his friend he inspected his friends genitalia and to his delight it was still intact. His friend had not visited the generals wife. When the general explains how happy he is that his friend did not betray him his friend repsponded back but something was strange. Unlike before now the friend had a lisp.

The end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending