Did you know marriage increases wealth?

docent matter, a man married to 1 or 4 isn't a deadbeat if there married lol

@Tukraq

Somalis are known for familial dusfunctionality because of the higher rates of divorces, but hey, you won’t be the last man who justifies such conditions of our situation,. Therefore, go ahead and Produce more kids from different women for the clan numbers because our culture celebrates sperm donor dads.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Somalis are known for familial dusfunctionality because of the higher rates of divorces, but hey, you won’t be the last man who justifies such conditions of our situation,. Therefore, go ahead and Produce more kids from different women for the clan numbers because our culture celebrates sperm donor dads.
where are you getting familial dusfunctionality and higher rates of divorces from? haven't seen that in my experience, its more rare for us

@Tukraq

I agree you can be married and still be a deadbeat. it’s more common to find “absentee” fathers in Somali households. They’re there but not involved as they should be. We can try to cover it up but it is a reality.

I’m not sure if it’s due to the trauma our people have faced or what but it’s ridiculous and we have to own up to it. Big ups to the many wonderful dads though. We have some still.

Trending