Did you know Greeks in Egypt started the popularization of Castration of Young Boys

They started doing it in Egypt and exported this custom to their Anatolian Byzantine counterparts, , the Turks adopted it when they conquered the Byzantines and applied to all races they were fearful of
eunech.PNG

The survival rate was ten percent and it wasn't as if they where civilizing them either Greeks had no understanding of medicine etc

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the above quoted time line must have been pretty ancient. like time line between 1000 AD - 1400 AD

They describe method of using bamboo tube to put into the penis, and burying them under the sun sand, which looks torture. 10% survival rate?? Cadubilaaahi minal shaitaani rajiim.
1641635783122.png

I prefer the Ottoman one-- of crushing their testicles which came later --and is painful but still crazy beyond imagination.

All this --just from jealousy or paranoia or fear of the power of the black gu.s???? Seriously????

Walaahi Yomul Qiyaama will be a reckoning day ! All this worldly injustices will be fierce and unforgettable. Allaahu Yaclum

1641636488396.png

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
the above quoted time line must have been pretty ancient. like time line between 1000 AD - 1400 AD

They describe method of using bamboo tube to put into the penis, and burying them under the sun sand, which looks torture. 10% survival rate?? Cadubilaaahi minal shaitaani rajiim. View attachment 211378

I prefer the Ottoman one-- of crushing their testicles which came later --and is painful but still crazy beyond imagination.

All this --just from jealousy or paranoia or fear of the power of the black gu.s???? Seriously????

Walaahi Yomul Qiyaama will be a reckoning day ! All this worldly injustices will be fierce and unforgettable. Allaahu Yaclum

View attachment 211379
You have an obsession with black gus Basra?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And Jews, Christian and Jews got rich from castration since Muslims were forbidden to castrate slaves.

What are you talking about n.gga? The Ottoman were Muslims, Were they not? They invented the Harem prostitute house. Not to mention invent the crushing of testicles. Helloooo

Trending