Did you inherit how you walk from your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I walk like my mother. And my brothers walk like my dad. This is so freaky!

Do You walk like one of your parent?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I walk like my paternal uncles, i have even their bidaar and their facial hair. Damn, i'm one of them.

some say that i even laugh like one of my uncles :D

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I walk like my paternal uncles, i have even their bidaar and their facial hair. Damn, i'm one of them.

some say that i even laugh like one of my uncles :D

Your dads brother or your moms???

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Father's bros! Wish i had the hair of my mother's bros, at least they don't have baldness
:gucciwhat:
But they don't have any facial hair and they are dark af:ulyin::ulyin:

How interesting. I always thought bidaar comes from hooyos brothers not adeers. I mean strong genes are inherited from hoyo side

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A good example is Princess diana. Her brother and her father were bald. Prince william was prematurely bald. Harry is ok, but i think he got his dad charles genes or he is not charles halaal son

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
How interesting. I always thought bidaar comes from hooyos brothers not adeers.

Same, the years that i noticed i was losing hair, i tried to convince myself that it wasn't a bidaar and that my mother's father wasn't bald..But genetics. I look more like my father than my mother (when i'm clean shaven) and I even took his laugh and his forehead:gucciwhat:

But my eyes are indeed from my mother:hillarybiz::salute::ahh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
A good example is Princess diana. Her brother and her father were bald. Prince william was prematurely bald. Harry is ok, but i think he got his dad charles genes or he is not charles halaal son

Maybe if i had a little bro, he would've had his hair :D my father's genes are strong that's why, isaaq DNA > Dir issa DNA

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Same, the years that i noticed i was losing hair, i tried to convince myself that it wasn't a bidaar and that my mother's father wasn't bald..But genetics. I look more like my father than my mother (when i'm clean shaven) and I even took his laugh and his forehead:gucciwhat:

But my eyes are indeed from my mother:hillarybiz::salute::ahh:

But u r warsangeli huuno or at least look like a typical warsangeli from the photos u posted. Its qabil genetics too

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe if i had a little bro, he would've had his hair :D my father's genes are strong that's why, isaaq DNA > Dir issa DNA

I never can imagine u isaaq. maybe Issaa yes

I walk like this
n29PTd2.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi billahi I always get compliments about my walk. People say I walk elegantly, like a royal. Alxamdullilah.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi billahi I always get compliments about my walk. People say I walk elegantly, like a royal. Alxamdullilah.

Reiko

All mj mamas walk like royals. cough cough
5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending