Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1601217665897.png

Dalmoor

Hiatusโœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
After menopause, they go into karen phase. Some jump to Karen phase before menopause. I've studied yt wimmin~sources

Vanessa

Support interracial love ๐Ÿ’•
VIP
Yeah, I've noticed that too.

They also have weird old people smell. I cant explain the old people smell but they have a signature scent that I can recognised theyโ€™re old cadan person.

Yeah, I've noticed that too.

They also have weird old people smell. I cant explain the old people smell but they have a signature scent that I can recognised theyโ€™re old cadan person.
True I know what you mean.. They smell like a wet dog

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
hijab is a benefit for women to prevent them looking like adeer and awowo.:bell:

Also All this white age fast BS reak self-hate and inferiority complex like the only thing we have going on for us is we look youthful compared to white...:comeon:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
hijab is a benefit for women to prevent them looking like adeer and awowo.:bell:

Also All this white age fast BS reak self-hate and inferiority complex like the only thing we have going on for us is we look youthful compared to white...:comeon:
Nah they ain't lying they age like xaar

Still though I'm developing somewhat of a milf fetish so I'm actually beginning to like that. Only thing I can't get over is veiny/saggy breasts, it makes you appreciate why wimeen get silicon titties.

Trending

Latest posts