Did you go to a rich school or poor school or regular school.

My hooyo for some reason sent me to a school in a rich areas.
The school was so :ooh:

we had a basketball complex with 7 full sized courts . a swimming complex A soccer stadium and a football(American football) stadium. A tennis complex with 10 tennis courts. a separate hockey arena. A whole workout gym with 10 of each equipment..

on top of that, the school would literally have 5 international trips a year where they would take like 800 kids to places like Japan, Dominican Republic, France, Hawaii, etc.

wallahi The school was so macaan:ahh:

My hooyo for some reason sent me to a school in a rich areas.
The school was so :ooh:

we had a basketball complex with 7 full sized courts . a swimming complex A soccer stadium and a football(American football) stadium. A tennis complex with 10 tennis courts. a separate hockey arena. A whole workout gym with 10 of each equipment..

on top of that, the school would literally have 5 international trips a year where they would take like 800 kids to places like Japan, Dominican Republic, France, Hawaii, etc.

wallahi The school was so macaan:ahh:
damnnn, you must've had a great time there!!

i don't go to a regular high school, but at the same time it's not necessarily a "rich" one either? it just gets a lot of funding from both the state and federal level due to it being a magnet school. i go to an early college high school where i complete all of my remaining hs prerequisites for graduation while also taking the college courses for my major :3

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Poor, regular and rich schools.
We leveled up throughout our journey (my family and I).

Private schools can sometimes have one of the most self-centered, egomaniacs kids ever!
I'd stick to regular schools tbh.

I was lucky enough to go to a top rated Private school. My parents belived bad schools would have a negative effect on me due to influence from other students