Did this ever happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

You came from work, tired, hungry. You ate something and thought I would just take an hour nap and then bam you wake up at 2 am confused as heck, and more tired than you were before. Smh. Then you realize it's not the weekend and you got work in couple of hours. Thank god for Netflix.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I once tried to take a 15 min power nap while I had something in the oven. I woke up 8 hours later. Alhamdulilah, I'm lucky I didn't burn the house down.:damedamn:

Was your food takeaway? If yes, don't clean/throw away the packaging/utensils/wraps etc in case your food/drink was spiked. Just saying. :francis:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I once tried to take a 15 min power nap while I had something in the oven. I woke up 8 hours later. Alhamdulilah, I'm lucky I didn't burn the house down.:damedamn:
Damn that was dangerous..

Was your food takeaway? If yes, don't clean/throw away the packaging/utensils/wraps etc in case your food/drink was spiked. Just saying. :francis:

No I made it, it was green tea and quinoa salad.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You came from work, tired, hungry. You ate something and thought I would just take an hour nap and then bam you wake up at 2 am confused as heck, and more tired than you were before. Smh. Then you realize it's not the weekend and you got work in couple of hours. Thank god for Netflix.
That usually happens when you make a passionate and unrelenting love when tired. You'll go to sleep for continues 12 hours or more ...
So Idman runta sheeg:banderas::comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts