Did someone say pakistan was better than somalia

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
Your remark ' everything is better than somalia' says it all really. So I suppose even Congo or Afghanistan are better, maybe you haven't travelled but I have an almost every third world countries way of life in terms of access to basics is on par or sometimes worst than somalia. Outside the capital cities they're all not better at all, in fact Somalia is doing pretty well for a place which hasn't had a functioning government.
afghanistan yes, congo not sure.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Pakistan is the worst place. All of Desiland is hideous. They have incest, rape, HIV, they lost their way of Islam. Lost dry land. Somalis are blessed. I would never want to be a Desi wallahi

Pakistan is league's better then Somalia , just to show a glimpse. Pakistan spends 8billion US dollars on military defense alone. This means it spends nearly 10times of the whole Somali budget only on military defense.

Due to its large population it also has the potential to be a regional/world power. It also has a centralized functioning government which routinely carries out government services in large cities.

A detailed analysis would expose the vast differences between Somalia and Pakistan.

Reborn
Pakistan is the worst place. All of Desiland is hideous. They have incest, rape, HIV, they lost their way of Islam. Lost dry land. Somalis are blessed. I would never want to be a Desi wallahi

-From a Somali :pachah1:
No need to insult a fellow Muslim nation and people that have done no harm to you.

Last edited:
:draketf: What kind of statement is this? Of course Pakistan is better than Somalia, that is an undisputed fact. But it has nothing to do with Somalia's population (ethnic Somalis) and recourses, but rather a circumstantial case of being rocked by 30 years of intense and brutal civil war. Pakistanis, though they have achieved remarkable things (nukes, etc.), are not inherently superior to Somalis. Somalis were fucke.d by colonialism, putting at least 20% of its population outside of the borders of Somalia. Instead of recovering stably, they were later hijacked by a military dictatorship which placed strains on its economic/developmental growth and, over the course of time, caused the ignition of what is to be one of the most ruthless and bloody civil war in human history.

Pakistan and Somalia cannot be comparable due to their completely different circumstances.

Look it's better than Somalia economically and all that, obviously they haven't had a war for the last 30 years otherwise they would've been like their neighbours next door.

My post is to those self hating people in here one of them said he would rather live in Pakistan I'm trying proof that they have many degenerate and backward societal norms that we abhor. Like the story in this documentary.

Alot of you like to trash Somalia, even someone here said they'll live in somalia if it was on Pakistan's developmental stage.

But do we reject our own flesh and blood for having mental health issues, or do we beat our wifes to mental breakdown and then imprison them in the most horrid conditions.

Be grateful for your culture people, somali kindness and unconditional sense of kinship is something truly remarkable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Somalia at its worst will always be better, some people on this forum lack self love or have cuqdad.

Trending

Latest posts