DID SOMALILAND COPY THE DDSI OF ETHIOPIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What kind of fake ass flag is that? :icon lol:

Last time I checked Somaliland does have a star on it's flag
Why is the five pointed star on the flag of somaliland black? Many somalilanders say that symbolises the death of somalia.

IMG_3979.PNG

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntlanders are dying to be allowed to join Somaliland :siilaanyolaugh:
I'm a somalilander but only on may 18 celebrations of somaliland bashaalka I don't mind waving the flag of Iran for some pumpum as soon as the qaldan chicks see me they say are you habar younis I say dheee yaa dheee walaalo dheee & then in and out just like a robbery kkkkk

waraabe

Your superior
I'm a somalilander but only on may 18 celebrations of somaliland bashaalka I don't mind waving the flag of Iran for some pumpum as soon as the qaldan chicks see me they say are you habar younis I say dheee yaa dheee walaalo dheee & then in and out just like a robbery kkkkk

You go there for the men so maha
IMG_2568.PNG

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hey, check this

They're Tanzanian that were brought over by Arab slave traders they have no right to the land just like a Somali in South Africa has no right on that land stop with your propaganda Bantus are not indigenous to Somalia.

They're Tanzanian that were brought over by Arab slave traders they have no right to the land just like a Somali in South Africa has no right on that land stop with your propaganda Bantus are not indigenous to Somalia.

Its a bot account lol. I watched 3 minutes of the clip and it was full of stupid propaganda.

They said Somalia was a peaceful place when Bantu ruled the place :lol:

They said pre colonial time Bantus were majority like wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts