DID SOMALILAND COPY THE DDSI OF ETHIOPIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's called hospitality? have you never served your guests? Leave it to idoors to look down on good manners :draketf:
Serving amxaaros coffee while killing his own clan members let alone other Somalis. Typical dabodhilif :mjlol:

Why didn't he serve them shaax instead of coffee? He knows how to please his masters:pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland is Ethiopia closest ally
Don't take my word for it here's the Ethiopian prime minister on an Arab news channel saying somaliland is Ethiopia closest ally in east Africa
He said we have good relations with our neighbours including Somalia ,Somaliland and Djibouti :icon lol:

Where exactly does he say Somaliland is our closest ally in east Africa
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Serving amxaaros coffee while killing his own clan members let alone other Somalis. Typical dabodhilif :mjlol:

Why didn't he serve them shaax instead of coffee? He knows how to please his masters:pachah1:
shah instead of coffee? literally wtf:what1: you are basically saying ethiopia produces coffee so he gave him coffee instead of shah, do you want to debate the taste buds of the ethiopian prime minister, he is clearly serving many people. The art of fadhi ku dirir is truly dead. dont quote me no mo you nacas :idontlike:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
lmfao he washes the ethiopian pm's clothes too, i saw a video back of him washing the clothes for him:mjlol:
And who clothes do you wash in Mogadishu? General Hutunugana bangkonda from Congo or Burundi miise Botswana miise Uganda?

shah instead of coffee? literally wtf:what1: you are basically saying ethiopia produces coffee so he gave him coffee instead of shah, do you want to debate the taste buds of the ethiopian prime minister, he is clearly serving many people. The art of fadhi ku dirir is truly dead. dont quote me no mo you nacas :idontlike:
A proud Somali would promote his own culture instead of appeasing others. :mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Marwo @Cognitivedissonance explain how Domaliland copied a flag that was made in 2008
Ask your brother @merka he said this older flag of DDSI was created before the flag of somaliland
IMG_3982.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending