DID SOMALILAND COPY THE DDSI OF ETHIOPIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dowlada deganka somaliyeed Itobiya (Ethiopia)

IMG_3978.PNG

Somaliland state of Somalia

IMG_3979.PNG

@The Cushitic One @waraabe @Gilgamesh @fox @merka @Bidaar Wanagsan @VixR

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ddsi flag is brand new relatively. Also they look nothing alike.
You're entitled to your opinion but it's clearly biased cause you display your flagrant animosity towards the president of DDSI and its people and government so let's agree to disagree abaayo macaan

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You're entitled to your opinion but it's clearly biased cause you display your flagrant animosity towards the president of DDSI and its people and government so let's agree to disagree abaayo macaan

I have animosity? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Ddsi' flag is based off the tplf flag. That has nothing to do with the somaliland flag. They look nothing alike.

There really is no animosity for either. I'm just stating the facts here bro. :zhqjlmx:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This was DDSIs old flag but they took off the white star else their amxaaro pimp would slap them :russ:

et-so.gif
IMG_3981.PNG
DDSI ILEY SLAPPED THE AMXAARO AND MADE THEM PUT THE FIVE POINTED STAR ON THE ETHIOPIAN FLAG

MAY ALLAH BLESS DDSI AND ETHIOPIA :salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have animosity? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Ddsi' flag is based off the tplf flag. That has nothing to do with the somaliland flag. They look nothing alike.

There really is no animosity for either. I'm just stating the facts here bro. :zhqjlmx:
If you don't have no animosity towards the people of DDSI then what do you make of their government and president:gucciwhat:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How can he slap them when he's busy serving Ethiopian coffee to his masters :ooh:

FEPCEhd.jpg

BYexo.gif
Somaliland is Ethiopia closest ally
Don't take my word for it here's the Ethiopian prime minister on an Arab news channel saying somaliland is Ethiopia closest ally in east Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts