Did other Blacks (Black Americans/British Blacks/etc) support the Shukri Abdi protests?

Because from the videos and images I've seen, the protests in England for example were predominantly Somalis and some other Muslim communities like Arabs and maybe Pakistanis?

I am open to being corrected

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Why do we care? If they , they come. If they don't, we don't need them. Plenty of other people showed up for the protests and that's sufficient for us.

Why do we care? If they , they come. If they don't, we don't need them. Plenty of other people showed up for the protests and that's sufficient for us.

I just find it interesting considering how many Horners supported the BLM movement, which for the most part doesn't affect us as the Black Americans?

I get flak from friends for saying BLM doesn't concern me because BLM movement only cares about Black American lives not Africans or Horners at all

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I’ve seen plenty of black people on social media raise awareness, even celebrities like ice cube and a nigerian british actor helped spread awareness

Trending