Did my friend witness Islamphobia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My friend works for a big chemical plant. So she calls me with news. She is the receptionist for this plant.
So today, a somali girl came to her for an interview. She knows this girl from last week, she had a testing with
HR. the Somali girl passed the test and so she showed up for interview today. A very bright Xalimo looking.
Not older than 22. Kinda tomboyish, judging her mannerism and walk. She wore a full long dress like Hijaab, that worn in Saudi Arabia. With a
a cloth Hijaab that looks like a small gabasaar. Tightly wrapped over her head and face. Professionally looking. So the friend prepped Xalimo as she always does everybody. The Somali girl was given safety glasses and safety shoes. The Manager, a big white
middle aged, balding man came out as usual, but this time he stood still from a distant, before approaching Xalimo. My friend the receptionist was observing very keenly. Here is the strange thing that happened. The Manager Joe asked
the somali girl to step into a small office next to the receptionist. This small office is used for disciplining
and firing employees by this very Manager. The receptionist has seen many employee written up or fired from this little room. Joe met
Xalimo for only 14 miniutes, instead of the usual 45 minutes for the average interview. Also, more strikingly,
Joe never lets Xalimo into the plant. Why make her wear those shoes and safety if you are not going to let her in?

Is it possible he already made up his mind not to hire her? He judged her by Hijaab already?
What do you think? Or is it too early to judge? I asked my friend to keep following this story and see if the Xaliimo shows up again as a hired employee.

PS: Her uunsii was rather strong though. LOL

Also My Receptionist friend does not wear Hijaab at all.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
My friend works for a big chemical plant. So she calls me with news. She is the receptionist for this plant.
So today, a somali girl came to her for an interview. She knows this girl from last week, she had a testing with
HR. the Somali girl passed the test and so she showed up for interview today. A very bright Xalimo looking.
Not older than 22. Kinda tomboyish, judging her mannerism and walk. She wore a full long dress like Hijaab, that worn in Saudi Arabia. With a
a cloth Hijaab that looks like a small gabasaar. Tightly wrapped over her head and face. Professionally looking. So the friend prepped Xalimo as she always does everybody. The Somali girl was given safety glasses and safety shoes. The Manager, a big white
middle aged, balding man came out as usual, but this time he stood still from a distant, before approaching Xalimo. My friend the receptionist was observing very keenly. Here is the strange thing that happened. The Manager Joe asked
the somali girl to step into a small office next to the receptionist. This small office is used for disciplining
and firing employees by this very Manager. The receptionist has seen many employee written up or fired from this little room. Joe met
Xalimo for only 14 miniutes, instead of the usual 45 minutes for the average interview. Also, more strikingly,
Joe never lets Xalimo into the plant. Why make her wear those shoes and safety if you are not going to let her in?

Is it possible he already made up his mind not to hire her? He judged her by Hijaab already?
What do you think? Or is it too early to judge? I asked my friend to keep following this story and see if the Xaliimo shows up again as a hired employee.

PS: Her uunsii was rather strong though. LOL

Also My Receptionist friend does not wear Hijaab at all.

What was his reason for firing her?

Tukraq

VIP
@Basra werent you pro white supremacy? According to you shouldn’t your friend be dismissed for a white candidate? The biggest perpetrator of islamaphobia gets birthday threads from you lol, you are Issaq I wouldn’t be surprised if this was you on your trip back to f street hargaysa

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra werent you pro white supremacy? According to you shouldn’t your friend be dismissed for a white candidate? The biggest perpetrator of islamaphobia gets birthday threads from you lol, you are Issaq I wouldn’t be surprised if this was you on your trip back to f street hargaysa

loooooooooooooooool@ that is sooo cute walaahi. I am glad i have Somalis in Somalia in my little diminutive club!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Update....My friend just called me and said, She spoke to another somali old man who is a lead in the plant. According to him, he said, You cannot work in the machine plant with a Hijaab, it is dangerous, the hijaab can get caught in it! He says therefore the Manager judged right! This is coming from a somali old man lead.

Tukraq

VIP
Update....My friend just called me and said, She spoke to another somali old man who is a lead in the plant. According to him, he said, You cannot work in the machine plant with a Hijaab, it is dangerous, the hijaab can get caught in it! He says therefore the Manager judged right! This is coming from a somali old man lead.
so are you agreeing with the white guy still even at the expense of your friend?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
so are you agreeing with the white guy still even at the expense of your friend?

No, I thought the manager was a racist before, I mean, an Islamphobiarist But now, things are more clearer. Dont judge a book by its covers, i guess is the moral point in my thread!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So they’re testing hiv medications on you while you work as a receptionist. I’m praying for you!

I welcome prayers everyday huuno. Pray that i win lottery ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending