Did lut's daughters trick him into incest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bible has been rewritten a million times sxb. Lut (pbuh) was a great man, there was no way anyof this could be true. The Old Testament contains plenty of slander against the prophets.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Bible fabrication. Same with David(as) politicking to get a woman and many other lies.
One wonders why they'd insult the prophets(pbut) this way.
Prophets(pbut) are infallible, they're not the kind to fall and do major sins, they're our examples to follow the way of Allah.
Lut(as)'s people were destroyed for going crazy with their desires to the point of complete depravity, and the bible's going to tell me that Lut the messenger(as) himself committed similar sins?
They better go yell at the clouds with that nonsense.
:camby:

Bible fabrication. Same with David(as) politicking to get a woman and many other lies.
One wonders why they'd insult the prophets(pbut) this way.
Prophets(pbut) are infallible, they're not the kind to fall and do major sins, they're our examples to follow the way of Allah.
Lut(as)'s people were destroyed for going crazy with their desires to the point of complete depravity, and the bible's going to tell me that Lut the messenger(as) himself committed similar sins?
They better go yell at the clouds with that nonsense.
:camby:
They say he was drunk and couldn't tell that it was his daughter and that alcohol is bad for that reason.

:manny::drakewtf:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
They say he was drunk and couldn't tell that it was his daughter and that alcohol is bad for that reason.

:manny::drakewtf:

Lmao
:russ:
"and that's why alcohol is bad kids, cuz you might bang yer daughter one day."
Bible studies must be mad, these guys would insult the prophets(pbut) for anything, then hide it with some morals.
Not Jesus(as) though, they are inconsistent in that regard.
May Allah guide them.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I don't know it seems once it fell into the hands of the Romans they changed many scriptures. How do these cadaan not fear changing the book?
No just the romans though. The rabbis too, corrupted their scriptures with their own hands.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
that is the bible not the Quran sxb, they have also blamed Xaawa Adam AS's wife that she was the cause of us (Human Beings) getting out of paradise

Lmao
:russ:
"and that's why alcohol is bad kids, cuz you might bang yer daughter one day."
Bible studies must be mad, these guys would insult the prophets(pbut) for anything, then hide it with some morals.
Not Jesus(as) though, they are inconsistent in that regard.
May Allah guide them.

They did the worst thing for Jesus. They claim he is God and also part of God (how this is possible I don't know).

Interestingly though, even in the corrupted Bible, Jesus doesn't actually once say 'I am God'.

The texts attributing divinity to him arose after Paul and Christianity became influenced by the divine cult of the Roman Emperors.
To add to that, all of this carries over from Pagan traditions. Even Hinduism has a trinity and Mithras was a figure in ancient times very similar to the Christian depiction of Issa (pbuh).

They did the worst thing for Jesus. They claim he is God and also part of God (how this is possible I don't know).

Interestingly though, even in the corrupted Bible, Jesus doesn't actually once say 'I am God'.
It's sad i read somewhere that they lowered his level in paradise because they claimed he was god and brought him great shame.

I am very confused about some parts of the bible surely there would be no reason for someone to change the story as it benefits no one to lie about something like that. From a political standpoint i can see them changing some verses about allah and saying jesus is god but not most of the stories. My question is did lot's daughters get their father drunk and commit the serious sin?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+19:30-38&version=NIV

I believe the quran is fake. Not a single verse is true. All made up. My great grandfather authored the whole thing when he was drunk. You are following a cult religion which accepts and honors pedophelia.

Last edited:
Don't insult the Bible or Christianity.
Christians are pieces of shit morons who caused all problems related to religion. If those 12 pricks hanging out with the 40 year old virgin Jew didn’t make shit up, there would be no Islamic terrorism.

How did I do?

Christians are pieces of shit morons who caused all problems related to religion. If those 12 pricks hanging out with the 40 year old virgin Jew didn’t make shit up, there would be no Islamic terrorism.

How did I do?

You're blaming Jesus and his apostles for Boko Haram, Al Shabab, Al Qaeda and the Islamic State (which Trump has defeated.)? Do you have low IQ?

I have noticed there has not been a terror attack in the West for a long time. Sunnis needed a little karbashing and I am glad Trump gave it to them. Obama and Bush and Clinton were useless. Trump did in one year what those other losers couldn't do for decades.

Trump is now needed to karbash the tiny Al Shabab. Somalis are too incompetent to defeat 5000 teenagers. Trump defeated the 100,000 Islamic State terrorists in less than a year. They control 5% of territory they controlled during their height.

You're blaming Jesus and his apostles for Boko Haram, Al Shabab, Al Qaeda and the Islamic State (which Trump has defeated.)? Do you have low IQ?

I have noticed there has not been a terror attack in the West for a long time. Sunnis needed a little karbashing and I am glad Trump gave it to them. Obama and Bush and Clinton were useless. Trump did in one year what those other losers couldn't do for decades.

Trump is now needed to karbash the tiny Al Shabab. Somalis are too incompetent to defeat 5000 teenagers. Trump defeated the 100,000 Islamic State terrorists in less than a year. They control 5% of territory they controlled during their height.
Islam is an abrahamic faith. Judaism and Christianity started the abrahamic ideology and Islam was the last. If you don’t have the first two, you can’t have the third. And did you say Trump defeated ISIS?? Loool xaarka isladuw you khaniis. Obama devised a three year plan and Trump showed up at the end of year 3

Islam is an abrahamic faith. Judaism and Christianity started the abrahamic ideology and Islam was the last. If you don’t have the first two, you can’t have the third. And did you say Trump defeated ISIS?? Loool xaarka isladuw you khaniis. Obama devised a three year plan and Trump showed up at the end of year 3

Fake News.

“I don’t wanna hear that this was Obama’s plan. This was not Obama’s plan,” Bannon said. “General Mattis and President Trump said they were going to physically destroy the caliphate of ISIS.”

I will add you to the sheegato list if you continue your homophobia you Sunni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending