Did Ilhan f*cked it up this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

02b.gif

Are you stupid or just ignorant of American politics? This video is great and will resonate with progressives. Echoes the thoughts of many.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ihaan umar waa laandheere oo sadex lugood ku taagan who is putting trump in his place now pay homage seem like many are jealous of her clout boowe ahe can make one phone call and send a drine to braxley and decimate all the isbaaro’s

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
War taan Dhaadab ha lagu celiyo. So istuubid
Boowe shes from bosaso the twin city of Minneapolis dhaadab kulaha you sound jealous and bitter war shaidanka iska naar she did not say anything wrong she is a leader a congresswoman of the worlds sole superpower now play your position

She didn't say anything wrong but looks like this kind of politics is going on top of her head.

She is an antidote to Trump for now.

This is what happens when you start to believe in your own hype a fine line between insanity and sanity. They shouldn't blur.

Boowe shes from bosaso the twin city of Minneapolis dhaadab kulaha you sound jealous and bitter war shaidanka iska naar she did not say anything wrong she is a leader a congresswoman of the worlds sole superpower now play your position
Qabaylada baa ku dhishay nimankiina osman mx. She was raised jn kenya . shaydaank ka dhex guuxayao iinad difaaciid naga noocan waa laangaan niml. Ilhaan iyo ayaan iisk daarso sxb.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Qabaylada baa ku dhishay nimankiina osman mx. She was raised jn kenya . shaydaank ka dhex guuxayao iinad difaaciid naga noocan waa laangaan niml. Ilhaan iyo ayaan iisk daarso sxb.
Jealousy is a feminine trait and why mention ilhan a muslimah along with ayan hersi who is a gaal? Are you implying ihan is also a gaal? i grew up in england does that mean i am english nacas waxid

Saan sii ma ahan ee saan isku dhaan boowe

Jealousy is a feminine trait and why mention ilhan a muslimah along with ayan hersi who is a gaal? Are you implying ihan is also a gaal? i grew up in england does that mean i am english nacas waxid

Saan sii ma ahan ee saan isku dhaan boowe
Sxb wali shuqul qabilbaad wada. ilhan hadlad ay ku hadashay wa hadlao gaalnimo.. She is not from bosaso. She is from daadab. Lakiin qabil baa wada. Aan ku toosiyey waxa tiirida qardha ay ka so jeeda

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb wali shuqul qabilbaad wada. ilhan hadlad ay ku hadashay wa hadlao gaalnimo.. She is not from bosaso. She is from daadab. Lakiin qabil baa wada. Aan ku toosiyey waxa tiirida qardha ay ka so jeeda
Boowe bosaso ihan great great grandfather boqorka darood first settled in bosaso back then boqorka named it bender qassim thats why today when you go to bosaso the international airport is called bendar qassim

5BE663FD-DCD3-4535-93E6-9F4F1FAC1F06.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Jealous of a supporter of khaniisinta.
She supports gaalo freely practising their way of life in their country afterall the United States is a secular country besides its incumbent upon all Muslims to respect and adhere to the laws of the lands they are guests in.

She is a a thorn by Israel and saudia arabia side waa Rageedi gob weeye ilhan jir oo joog my enemies enemy is my friend

She supports gaalo freely practising their way of life in their country afterall the United States is a secular country besides its incumbent upon all Muslims to respect and adhere to the laws of the lands they are guests in.

She is a a thorn by Israel and saudia arabia side waa Rageedi gob weeye ilhan jir oo joog my enemies enemy is my friend
She had to be the one to talk about shit like that. The reps didnt speak upon it. Why her. f*ck saudi and israel. She is a fraud . she doesn't represent somalis. Plain and aimple. As a so called muslim aome of the things ahe says takes her out of the fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.