Did i rush things without doing my research?

I married back home and refused to accept my wife has a history because of her young age 17.
I've gotten some comments from locals before I got married but I refused to believe them.

I thought marrying someone so young would make it easier for me to mould her into the perfect wife. Basically, I thought she could learn and grow with me. But after a few wedding nights I'm starting to have doubts. I've gotten her to delete dozens of men from her socials and I'm starting to feel more like a parent putting their child in a curfew.

I don't have the time for all that and have a business to run. Inshallah things works out. What would u do if u were in my situation?

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I married back home and refused to accept my wife has a history because of her young age 17.
I've gotten some comments from locals before I got married but I refused to believe them.

I thought marrying someone so young would make it easier for me to mould her into the perfect wife. Basically, I thought she could learn and grow with me. But after a few wedding nights I'm starting to have doubts. I've gotten her to delete dozens of men from her socials and I'm starting to feel more like a parent putting their child in a curfew.

I don't have the time for all that and have a business to run. Inshallah things works out. What would u do if u were in my situation?
If I was in your situation i would spice up the sex life and show her psychical love whenever I see her 👍, don't be simp tho

You sound kind of scary ngl 🥺
giphy.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Should’ve thought about that when you a grown millennial married the younger end of gen z. Most ppl other than faraxs pick partners not because of their young age and perceived “sexual appeal” but because of actually compatibility. Your not a parent but spouse, had you married a girl your age or closer to your age you’d instantly have the deep understanding as you both grew up similarly, and you’d have someone that could truly be your other half. She would’ve been mature and would’ve know herself better, instead you went for a teen that you can dominate, keep under your thumb and “mould” as though she’s a play doh and not a person.

He is only 23 years old,he is probably trolling with that number, anyway I remember advicing him and didn't want him to go to back home and marry a Halimos just for the fact that they will have nothing in common.:mjkkk:

Imean, dude can't even speak a word of Somali,, even though he understands Somali it is not enough, I believe @durwa just wanted to loose his virginity and this is the only way the inc3l he knew how to do it.:mjlaugh:

Anyway Waryaa @durwa, divorce her ass if she is not willing to be submissive and get inline with your program, IF not just fly back to Bringhaman and cutt her off like your other cousin protege did last year.:mjlol:

Afterall, that can't be called a lose since and you made most of the money you spend on this whole trip/wedding on the Robinhood App.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Anyway Waryaa @durwa, divorce her ass if she is not willing to be submissive and get inline with your program, IF not just fly back to Bringhaman and cutt her off like your other cousin protege did last year.
Afterall, that can't be called a lose since and you made most of the money you spend on this whole trip/wedding on the Robinhood App.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
The level of incel-ity in this person is insane

Xaruun

VIP
Well you’ve already wasted money so you might as well make the most of it. Wass her relentlessly for a few months then divorce. Don’t be a 68 iq imbecile and get her pregnant though

Well you’ve already wasted money so you might as well make the most of it. Wass her relentlessly for a few months then divorce. Don’t be a 68 iq imbecile and get her pregnant though
I didnt waste much money alx, I made this thread out of anger. Maybe I overreacted but being anonymous I'd like to share my thoughts on here

How so?

From my own experience such marriages last long and are successful. This is the reason why I went with it
As long as the man is a good man with deen and good character. If the man is a deadbeat the marriage ends up failing

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Omg what an idiot! If you see somali girl on socials active its over :damn:

Shoulda married badiye girl with a Nokia

Trending

Latest posts